1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Miracle Mile

I really loved MIRACLE MILE. Want to know why? It's simple. Because from beginning of this movie, MIRACLE MILE succeed to intrigued me. I liked the premise of this movie. This movie asked you: "What if you got a random call at night and it told you about nuclear war that would happen in a few hours?". MIRACLE MILE is an exciting and thrilling experience from start to finish. MIRACLE MILE is really an underrated movie

2. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Miracle Mile

3.5 A fine 80´s film and another fine entry in the 80´s yuppie-nightmare cycle with works like After Hours and Into the Night.

3. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Miracle Mile

I am a big fan of this film. I saw it at the world premier and have been in love with it ever since. Pity it gets very little love from other places.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Miracle Mile

Petite œuvre à connotation SF, largement passée inaperçue et qui mérite pourtant bien des éloges, malgré et peut-être à cause de ses défauts... www.cinefiches.com

5. -REM-'s rating of the film Miracle Mile

6. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Miracle Mile

Caught me completely off guard. Starting off with a stupid romantic comedy elements the movie quickly takes a veeery dark turn towards a depressive apocalyptic story with quite a dark ending that leaves one in silence.

7. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Miracle Mile

Tragic ending is brave for a movie like this, pushing away from the Hollywood demanding criteria of a happy ending. In fact, the entire movie could be seen as a dismissal and critique of the typical Hollywood movie.It is initially set up as a sort of romance and seemingly standard boy meets girl story, but in the end becomes the destruction of that boy and that girl based on the very romance that the film began as.

8. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Miracle Mile

I'm addicted to the end-of-the-world theme and the second half was pretty intense and colorful, but it's also way too funny/amateurish/dated as a whole

9. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Miracle Mile

Double bill it with, Into the Night for the maximum desolate, L.A vibe.

10. Faruk Gologlu's rating of the film Miracle Mile

11. Ale/M's rating of the film Miracle Mile

12. saitosouta's rating of the film Miracle Mile

Most terrible & nightmarish movie all the time. When you see "Saul Fia", See this too. Somehow, you realize that RPG-ish plot is similar in "S"&"M".

13. Jason's rating of the film Miracle Mile

This is one of the best mainstream American movies I have ever seen. The new Kino Lorber Blu-ray is dynamite. There is something going on in the popular movie culture of the late 80s and early-90s that sings to me. This was, after all, when I arrived at something like a developed consciousness. Miracle Mile now stands as an incandescent end-times monument. All times are end times. I feel gut-punched by sublimity.

14. pedro eira's rating of the film Miracle Mile

o melhor/pior drama de sempre

15. Polyglot's rating of the film Miracle Mile

I wish there were more screen time with Anthony and Marie together. :(

16. radurosca's rating of the film Miracle Mile

With a drop of romance, still this movie remains one of the most intense films of this genre!

17. lewis_longshanks's rating of the film Miracle Mile

The idea of someone accidentally learning of an impeding nuclear war would make a solid Outer Limits episode, but not a film like Miracle Mile. What irks me the most is how shallow the world and characters are presented. There is no satire here, no social commentary, and the teased chicken little ending should have happened. I would recommend those interested in an apocalyptic story to watch 1984's Threads instead.

18. Jamie Scott-Dyson's rating of the film Miracle Mile

So much thrust and doom. Like a slowly closing black hole waiting to consume you with it's dreamy neon dread. A tight excitment for the senses. 4/5

19. Barboza's rating of the film Miracle Mile

Totally ridiculous. Poorly written, well structured, creative, dumb, awesome, terrible.

20. MR. Universe's rating of the film Miracle Mile

This is a gen of a film. IT's dated which hurts it but also adds to it's charm a film worht discovering. I like that there are many directions it could have gone but felt sure enough in it's story that it stuck to it's own points. The leads are unconditional but it makes it feel real. This was almost a twilight zone film. It is a depressing film, but the end feels More truthful.

21. SelfImprovementInc's rating of the film Miracle Mile

The first 15 minutes are nearly perfect. I could do without the rest.

22. Z's rating of the film Miracle Mile

A beautiful, little gem of a movie. Did not catch it in the theaters. I was blown away the first time I watched it. The ending was emotionally shattering, especially to my pre-teenage eyes. The film stuck with me. I think I eventually bought a used VHS copy which I wore out. This movie is a superior example of economic and extremely efficient Hitchcockian, tension-laced storytellling.

23. Mugino's rating of the film Miracle Mile

I first saw this at some festival without the slightest clue what it was about. Try not to read the synopsis if you can help it. The extraordinary rollercoaster ride and the constant doubts about what is actually happening keep you on your toes. Yet ultimately, what really made this for me was the tiny, fledgling love story that keeps beating its little heart right up until the very end.

24. anneligonharding's rating of the film Miracle Mile