1. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

I want to remember Tarsem with The Fall.

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

better than I thought, at least.

3. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Intento de darle la vuelta al cuento clásico, pero no acaba funcionando del todo, ya que no es muy graciosa, y Julia Roberts no es muy creíble como la villana de la historia. A pesar de todo, la animación que abre el filme es magnífica, y el número musical que cierra (con un toque muy "Bollywood"), llega muy tarde para revivirla y darle frescura.

4. f-nanda's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

This crap again?! Isnt everybody tired already with Snow White as a silly dumb girl? The only thing that worked for me were the seven dwarfs stealing from Prince Charming.

5. Elayla's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

I'll admit: I watched it for the costumes, and the costumes did deliver. Everything else, however...

6. ArmPauFer's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

É um entretenimento familiar vistoso, com uma Rainha Má que faz mais rir por ser idiota que maléfica e a Branca de Neve até que é uma princesa interessante e bela (a jovem actriz Lily Collins). Contudo, não evita ser uma fantochada... um flop que fica-se mesmo só pelo valor visual, pois a nível narrativo é mais uma comédia infantil, um filme inofensivo, inocente e por vezes mesmo demasiado patético. 4,5/10

7. msmichel's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Well, it looked like at least Julia Roberts was having a fun time, too bad it didn't rub off on the audience. Pretty god-awful take on the Snow White tale that certainly paled next to 'Blanclanieves' and "Snow White and the Huntsman'. Beautiful costume design and a bollywood style performance over the credits are about the only redeeming qualities on display. Is this really the same Tarsem who directed "The Cell"?

8. Tigrão's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

9. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Just when you thought that wouldn't be a worst remake of Snow White than 'The Huntsman' version, this happens with huge eyebrows proportions.

11. rischaa's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

seriously, the ending was the worst thing ever.

12. Lidia Lemon's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

the most terrible film i ever saw. Eyebrows get all attention in film!!! mono-eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Robert Regan's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Can Julia Roberts play a really bad person?

14. Scotch's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Julia Roberts as a lusty drag queen dressed by one of the greatest film costume designers of all time. Little people who aren't portrayed as magical creatures or one-note jokes. Thick eyebrows. Yeah, three stars.

15. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

The visuals and dwarfs can't help a film suffering from a slack pace, bad dialogue, and mediocre plot.

16. runfromfire's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Having daughters means I'm stuck watching this type of flick more and more as time goes on but this one wasn't as painful as some of them have been (Enchanted I'm looking at you). The dwarves made it for me though. Danny Woodburn & Martin Klebba FTW!

17. rorydean's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you, if you're young at heart - no better wisdom than forewarning for Tarsem Singh's ode to evil thief-queens and far off kingdoms where apt martial artist-princesses resourceful dwarf-rebels do battle for rightful birthrights and princes. Family film dramas take you far enough but it's up to you to win yourself over and let Mirror Mirror be that as it may.

18. A47's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

The art direction and costume design, like in all the other of Tarsem's films, is magnificent. The story is bland, the characters are uneven and the casting is questionable. Overall, I actually think this could have ended up a good movie had there been some different takes selected. Felt like rushed production. Worth watching through till the end.

19. CCLZA's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

The costumes are worth watching this film alone. They are truly some of the most splendid works I've ever seen in film. The sets and art direction are also terrific. I only wish the whole film had been a musical in the vein of the final credits, as it would have been much more energetic and alive and the mediocre acting and script would have been much more passable.

20. NEONBEAR's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

21. Mark's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Any film that features avian fecal matter being spread over Julia Roberts’ face is a curious thing.

22. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

The whole film has a punch line. " look at Julia Roberts playing an evil character in a fairy tale". The end. Everything ese is pathetic

23. Christina Williams's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

Soundtrack of the final scenes is very good!

24. Vanessa Caswell's rating of the film Mirror Mirror

It pains me to write this because Tarsem is a visual master and one of my all time directors but weak plot, slight humor and lack of chemistry between the characters.