1. KOKORINA's rating of the film Mirrormask

film masa kecilku nan aneh dan quirky tapi menggemaskan~

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Mirrormask

ntriguing take on "Alice in Wonderland" from writer Neil Gaiman animated and directed by the unique Dave McKean who deliver graphics that are unique and unlike anything else shown on film. Sadly the characters are flat and the world feels too bleak.

3. Dorabella's rating of the film Mirrormask

Dave McKean's art style makes this a visually stunning film. The script was excellent. I love fantasy movies. One of my favorite films.

4. Adam GR's rating of the film Mirrormask

A staple of my adolescence. Absolutely gorgeous and enthralling. Everyone should watch this phantasmagoria.

5. El-DoX's rating of the film Mirrormask

Se da una parte abbiamo una trama decisamente convenzionale, non si può che restare incantati di fronte allo stupefacente genio visionario messo in piedi da Gaiman e McKean.

6. Tigrão's rating of the film Mirrormask

I think it's a bit too much here. The beginning was promising but the new world is a bit boring.

7. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Mirrormask

Rewatched on a bigger screen than I've seen it on before, and the experience is much different. Even entire cuts and transitions are revealed so the story flows smoother when you can see more of the detail in the frame. This is a big screen experience unfortunately regulated in most people's histories to DVD discoveries. --PolarisDiB