1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Mirrors

2. André Vieira's rating of the film Mirrors

Scary mall that has a dark past related to a psychiatric hospital. Lots of mirrors and reflections. Kiefer Sutherland doing Kiefer Sutherland things. Paula Patton serves purely as eye candy but I'm not complaining. Stupid and completely misplaced supernatural battle. Nice twist.

3. Rupert Giles's rating of the film Mirrors

4. João R's rating of the film Mirrors

It's truly a reflection of what could have been. It has some good scenes but it disappoints more than what it impresses, due making a lot of bad decisions - especially during the second part where it completely (literally) drowned itself.

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Mirrors

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Mirrors

2008, dir. ALEXANDRE AJA - 6/10 (USA)

7. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Mirrors

This film was so frightfully witless, it deserves a farcical note. In JLB’s (not JLG!) “Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius”, an unknown heresiarch declares that mirrors and copulation are abominable, because they increase the number of men. The doctrinal text reads as follows: “For one of those gnostics, the visible universe was an illusion or (more precisely) a sophism. Mirrors and fatherhood are abominable because they

8. babyspooks's rating of the film Mirrors

The only decent part of this film was the Silent Hill-esque ending.

9. KAIJA EIGHTY's rating of the film Mirrors

10. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Mirrors

A terrible movie on all counts save one or two effective scenes. I makes me really sad to think that this movie is made by the same guy who made the brilliant Haute Tension.

11. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Mirrors

12. Tigrão's rating of the film Mirrors

A wonderful premise and idea. The rest is efficient but classic. I always like Aja's directions.

13. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Mirrors

Quite gory in parts with a fine twist

14. Milda's rating of the film Mirrors

This movie special effects actually made me laugh.

15. Rabbit Room's rating of the film Mirrors

Parts of the film in the burned-out, abandoned store: Awesome. Everything else: Horrible. It sort of averages out.