1. freskonthesfenks's rating of the film Misery

It is the one of very few movies that made me nervous during the movie. Tension was always high.

2. nadnab's rating of the film Misery

3. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Misery

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Misery

Good but not exactly something that makes you want to watch it over and over. Bates and Caan are both showing their wares here, Bates is horrifying and tragic, kind, yet hysterical, reasonable, yet insane (She is quite insane, yet if she weren't then her decisions would be rational. She is acting on irrational impulses rationally, very strange).

5. Ethan's rating of the film Misery

This movie is the reason you don't fuck with Kathy Bates.

6. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Misery

misery fucking loves me and I love her so

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Misery

8. Francisco Ferreira's rating of the film Misery

9. anacecil's rating of the film Misery

Una historia macabra del Rey del suspenso y del terror !!!Muy buena actuación y una película que nos tiene en suspenso hasta el final !!!!

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Misery

And I thought that Kathy Bates was scary at The Office...

11. Michael Peer's rating of the film Misery

Oh Misery... you beautiful bitch of a movie. If you are a fan of this film, go check out William Goldman's novel "Which Lie Did I Tell?" for an in-depth scoop on the making of the film, the writing process, and how the whole thing got going. The source material is some of King's very best and the film does not disappoint. Misery really is one of the best King adaptations to date and Kathy Bates is truly sensational.

12. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Misery

13. Bernardo Pinto Diniz's rating of the film Misery

14. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Misery

La storia si sviluppa in maniera ordinata, facendo gradualmente aumentare il senso di pericolo. Le scene con più tensione sono strutturate bene, con buoni montaggi alternati. Il ritmo è ben dosato. L'antagonista è veramente ben caratterizzato. La regia è molto buona e struttura bene il racconto, oltre a dare la giusta enfasi ai momenti di pazzia della donna. I due protagonisti che sono eccezionali.Musiche molto belle

15. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Misery

16. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film Misery

Kathy's acting skills are off the roof tho

17. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Misery

Competent, if not especially scary, thriller featuring a wild performance from Kathy Bates.

18. Syranos's rating of the film Misery

19. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Misery

3.5 | a movie George R. R. Martin should watch

20. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Misery

21. ceknklsn's rating of the film Misery

22. telasi's rating of the film Misery

23. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Misery

Kathy Bates' character IS right about that serial cliffhanger ending bullshit. The fact that the film attempts to make her appear unreasonable after that is baffling.

24. James Mackin's rating of the film Misery

Kathy Bates gives one of the best performances of all time here, in my opinion. Just, goddamn.