1. Ekaterina Chernyaeva's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

It is relaxing and somewhere sweet, somewhere ridiculous but doesn't really leave any negative feelings after.

2. Rachel Lee's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

Doctors and Brothers, oh and they both fall in love with the same woman. What could possibly go wrong? Everything becomes hectic as these two men pursue her. She's charming of course, but will she choose one brother over another? Watch this suspenseful movie for love, romance, and a little chaos. As soon as you think you know what her decision will be, there's an unexpected twist right at the end.

3. tori reeves's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

Miss and The Doctors, while not a plot heavy film, kept me entertained. The films relies on dialogue to keep it interesting and it definitely delivered. The cinematography, while nothing new was well-done and visually pleasing.

4. Gracie Thompson's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

Although the movie was very well made with intriguing dialogue and effective cinematography, the overall plot was a tad underwhelming for my taste. I had trouble getting enticed by the cinematic experience because I found it difficult to identify with or relate to the characters.

5. David R Williams's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

Bittersweet. The hopeful ending betrays what has come before and the film would have been far more powerful without it but maybe that's just the pessimist in me.

6. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

The French excel at this sort of film. It's not lacking anything in terms of film-making, but it is not going to knock your cinematic socks off, either. Axelle Ropert depicts the interactions between the main characters as they would happen in real life--there is what I'll call 'slack' in the dialogue and the story arc (false starts, long pauses, and a lot of phone calls). The overall tone is gentle and sedate.

7. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

The acting, cinematography and dialogue was wonderful. The mediocre thing was the story. It left me asking too many questions. Maybe I don't understand love that well, but from my experience, it was nothing like this. I would at least have enough self-respect to move on.

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

Overall, a negligible, forgettable effort, but Louise Bourgoin looks like a younger version of Monica Bellucci and that fact alone is worth the price of admission.

9. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

(3.5 stars) Almost high concept rom/com in a way, except it's played very straight forward with moments of levity within a very interesting relationship drama. Very engaging actors with a very likable sense of style overall. Quite enjoyable.

10. Sarah's rating of the film Miss and the Doctors

I enjoyed this. There wasn't much action, but it was visually very vivid and it was touching to watch the two doctors and their everyday human struggles – the way they fit into their community, and were so close to each other, yet were still lonely and searching.