1. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Miss Julie

Ask your grandma about beets, it will also take 130 minutes and you will get to hang out with your grandma

2. Michael Diers's rating of the film Miss Julie

Intensive schauspielerische Darstellung eines klassischen, tragischen Theaterstoffs. In jeder Sekunde des Films fühlt man sich als Zuschauer in einem Theater.

3. Daniel Inbal's rating of the film Miss Julie

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Miss Julie

(Jessica Chastain deserves 5 stars)

5. AVA's rating of the film Miss Julie

Beeindruckendes Schauspiel Jessica Chastains! Ullmann hat es hervorragend verstanden,die feinen Unterschiede herauszustellen.Zwischen Klasse,zwischen Geschlechtern,zwischen Charakteren zweier Frauen,Grandios.

6. olívia,'s rating of the film Miss Julie

7. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Miss Julie

8. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Miss Julie

I saw this the day after a somewhat (not really very) simliar experience as the one portrayed in the film/play. So I finally understood the text and the film itself more intimately than I've done before. And I like the film itself as well.

9. muh.'s rating of the film Miss Julie

claustrophobic theatre where sex and class continually clash with potential doom looming gleefully. what's not to like?

10. patchwork's rating of the film Miss Julie

A inizio film danno alcune polpettone avvelenate a una cagna per farla abortire. Facevano prima a farle vedere questo film

11. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Miss Julie

12. crnstsc's rating of the film Miss Julie

13. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Miss Julie

6.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-24L

14. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Miss Julie

3,5 / I can't describe but I'm in love with Chastain. seriously.

15. Charlie Bury's rating of the film Miss Julie

5 stars for Jessica Chastain and 3 for everything else. Too theatrical for my cinematic fervours, but striking and novel nonetheless.

16. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film Miss Julie

This is better suited for a theatre stage.

17. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Miss Julie

A masterclass in acting. I wish Liv Ullmann directed more films.

18. Zissou's rating of the film Miss Julie

2.5. Powerful Chastain.

19. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Miss Julie

20. hostess of horror's rating of the film Miss Julie

-She really want to disappear. Liv Ullmann

21. Marta's rating of the film Miss Julie

Man I don't even like Chastain so much but this performance is nothing less that spectacular.

22. nematomaranka's rating of the film Miss Julie

23. Deiner's rating of the film Miss Julie

The acting in this film is impeccable

24. revelintheview's rating of the film Miss Julie

People are confused - the beginning was a little off balance but it's fascinating and well-acted once it finds its footing. I read the play before seeing this, and Liv Ullmann really "got" it and made it even darker and more interesting than it was intended to be. Chastain gives one of the best performances of the year. That scene where she's on the floor.... goddamn.