1. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Miss Julie

An interesting exploration of morality, class, and memory. The flashback sequences are often astounding in their seamless transition from the present.

2. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Miss Julie

3,7 Time treated as a moebius strip: no inbound recollection and outbound perception, but a continuous single-surface band where back-to-back remembrance and actuality dash seamlessly like clauses in a run-on sentence. For a few centuries now anthropology has been busy to show that all differences are made not found, from aristocratic political precedence to nature's unequal distribution of talent to gender specific.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Miss Julie

7.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-24L

4. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Miss Julie

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Miss Julie

Tanto Bergman como Sjoberg le otorgan una nueva tradición al cine sueco. "Miss Julie", al igual que algunos filmes de ambos directores, centra su historia en personajes atormentados por el pasado. Una ama y su sirviente se aman y se maltratan mutuamente. Existe una volubilidad en ellos, Ese conflicto interno que divide a su personalidad benevolente y maldita. Es el amor que lucha contra la herencia trágica.

6. hesitantes's rating of the film Miss Julie

Strindberg is Great!!! Always.

7. mauricio cruz's rating of the film Miss Julie

Related article: El perro del Rey duerme con su sirvienta. http://mediafrase.wordpress.com/2007/10/02/el-perro-del-rey-duerme-con-su-sirvienta/

8. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Miss Julie

A great translation from play to screen. Interesting to see how Sjoberg connects the scenes from the past with the present. The contrast of the servants and locals having a fun party,with Julie and Jean in a serious,sometimes hostile,discussion is very effective. Fantastic performances.

9. T.J. Royal's rating of the film Miss Julie

I was floored by this. It's been a LONG TIME since I've been invested enough in a character and their circumstances to where I didn't want the story to go the way it did. Also, there was that startling and absolutely beautiful chain of images from the marriage pyre....I was reminded of the crumbling of the windmill from "Frankenstein" during this sequence. Quite, quite, quite an extraordinary motion picture.

10. SAMMAX's rating of the film Miss Julie

what the amazing flashback it is !

11. Jugend21's rating of the film Miss Julie

Ulf Palme is really wonderful in this film