1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

This movie was specifically NOT made for me. How then did it snag me into its web of lies? I certainly have no patience for fluff or trivialities. I am a man of high concerns. I think it might be that it was well acted and had a good plot. I will be damned!

2. janh24's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Who is this soulless confection for?

3. Sprungler's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

A lovely Monday evening film with intricate stories and beautiful faces and of course a triumph of love. Worth watching for the extraordinary beautiful 30's mise-en-scene and for the 'pretty girl' interpretation of Amy Adams.

4. Clara C.'s rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Film touchant et agréable, on se laisse facilement attraper par l'histoire !

5. Squashua's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Utterly charming - gosh im such a sucker for whimsical 'follow-your-heart' gorgeously-set period romances. Amy Adams is a goddess as always, Frances McDormand is refreshingly reserved & Lee Pace can serenade me off my feet with piano suite cruise tickets to NYC anytime. My only major gripe is how borderline atrocious some of the English accents and dialogue are. Let's just say you can tell who isn't English...

6. raggiodisole's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

a true delight, a joy to see such able actresses carry a film.

7. maria's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Witty and delightful. Frances McDormand is impeccable, as always.

8. Frances Jacks's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Delightful. Loved the book and Frances McDormand is a wonderful Miss Pettigrew - whimsical escapism.

9. Safety's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

10. katiejayne83@gmail.com's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

This is a light-hearted glamorous film, which keeps to the feel of the book quite well...

11. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

A soppy little rom com but all the more fun for that. An unusual vehicle for Frances McDormand. Fantastic music.

12. russell's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Like any good farce, a sharp commentary with smart scripting and excellent performances. Not to mention the luscious costumes and settings.

13. nickolia's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

silly (and not in a good way).

14. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

I am biased because I love Amy Adams. She does a fair Scarlett O'Hara impersonation here which seems fun for her. Worth a rainy afternoon watch for the scenery - and by scenery I mean her dreamy apartment and all the Lee Pace.

15. ianclarke's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

This looks great; however, I may never know as inexplicably it is 'not available in my country'. As I am in the UK and this is the film of the day, that is a touch annoying. COULD SOMEONE FIX THIS PLEASE?

16. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Yeah, sure. It is likeable. As likeable as possible for a witty little comedy.

17. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

He died, in the mud in France. A good, solid man. You would call him dull, no doubt, but he smiled whenever he saw me and we could've built a life on that.

18. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1uk

19. robin's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Ideal for watching with your mother on a lazy evening.

20. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

21. vadermccandless's rating of the film Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

Probably my favorite Ciaran Hinds performance.