1. Thomas's rating of the film Miss Sloane

Cold, corporate, soulless... an that's just the film's aesthetic, Chastain gives a performance of an even icier ruthless, empty character. Great as this all is I found it hard to maintain emotional interest for such jackal-like characters' by the end of the film, although the tight well paced script did help.

2. Kevin You's rating of the film Miss Sloane

戲子有情,婊子有義

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Miss Sloane

4. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Miss Sloane

I thought Miss Sloane was written by Aaron Sorkin! What an excellent debut from Jonathan Perera. I actually stood on my bed, yelling at everything the whole time. I kept wondering where the movie's going to take me next. The details on each scene are crazy. It was such an unpredictable, intense, & exciting experience. Chastain is legit one of the best actresses ever existed on earth and the cast is giving their all.

5. eberhard's rating of the film Miss Sloane

6. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Miss Sloane

7. Diderot's rating of the film Miss Sloane

A so-so message picture with a riveting central performance by Jessica Chastain.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Miss Sloane

I love the fantasy genre. I dream of a White House like 'West Wing'. The problem is that there will always be people who are motivated by fear. They are easily manipulated by moneyed interests. If children can be slaughtered and nothing changes, then it would literally take an act of God to change it. Ms. Chastain is a wonder.

9. MiloBOK's rating of the film Miss Sloane

Jessica Chastain puts in an incredible performance in a movie that was wrongfully snubbed at the Oscars.

10. Dimitris Jb's rating of the film Miss Sloane

11. gaussian's rating of the film Miss Sloane

12. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Miss Sloane

13. Theolini's rating of the film Miss Sloane

There is something very beautiful and quite complex about the eponymous character (masterfully played by Chastain). It as if she fought the world by mimicating it, so mysterious yet so open at the same time and living by the art of lobbying, which is the new art of war. It is a fine line between sacrifice and martyrdom that she walks, so self-conscious yet overwhelmingly faithful to those she (secretly) trusts.

14. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Miss Sloane

15. ali di pollo's rating of the film Miss Sloane

Il film non è un gran che, ma Sloane è un dei più bei personaggi femminili che abbia mai visto

16. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Miss Sloane

17. DenoResandono's rating of the film Miss Sloane

MISS SLOANE is an exciting, intriguing, and thrilling drama. Strengthened by Jessica Chastain's terrifying performance. Director John Madden succeed to make a solid, yet interesting movie about the dirty side of politics & corporations. Sloane is the only character that I felt much alive than any other characters in here. The twist was great. Although I felt the appearance seems too late. MISS SLOANE is entertaining!

18. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Miss Sloane

7.3/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-32G

19. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Miss Sloane

Every character actor ever appears to belt out some dialogue in double-time and yet Chastain still manages to clearly steal the show. Madden tries to have his cake and diet too, having her play a super-competent, cynical character who is cool in her solo scenes and scary when shot with the ensemble. Would have preferred the version where she neither changed nor learnt a lesson.

20. grotesc's rating of the film Miss Sloane

21. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Miss Sloane

22. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Miss Sloane

Chastain is fantastic, but that should come as no surprise (she often is). John Madden is his usually competent self and handles complex, heavy handed material with great confidence. Perhaps because of these two major players' quality it's so disappointing to see such a compelling a story completely thrown out of the window with a preposterous and unnecessary third act twist.

23. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Miss Sloane

Oh Miss Sloane! You're the woman!

24. vordven's rating of the film Miss Sloane