1. Domiziana's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Please...Someone picks my balls up off the floor

2. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Woo's ideas here are so iconic. Cruise's long mane, sunglasses, leather jacket, motorbike, fire behind him. The over-the-top set-pieces are a big standout two decades later in an era where big budget action usually means people wearing capes in blurry medium close-ups. It's also interesting that despite a poor reception it would prove a larger influence to the franchise than De Palma's M:I.

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

It feels like John Woo remakes former glories or other Asian action films for this sequel, but there is no denying there is a lot of action to see here. Thandie Newton is a gorgeous damsel in distress that steals the film from Tom Cruise. This film is ruined by the fact that it overdo the use of masks and several times do the film feel more like an unoffical "Face/Off" sequel and the main villain overact badly.

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

I watched this on the cinema when it first came out, it's still pretty stupid now

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

7. Elayla's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

The bike scene tho... *_*

8. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

If you prefer to show Tom Cruise climbing cliffs and car-chasing and making love for the first 30 minutes of a spy film, I think you've got it wrong! There's no interesting plot, no interesting characterization, and Woo's visual characteristics - i.e. white pigeons in action scenes that I remember from Face/Off - are out of place, and therefore, they backfire.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

I don't like that Thandie Newton was only in it to just play the girlfriend, but I feel like John Woo is a better fit for this series than De Palma. Even with the doves.

10. DSPRKY's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

This has got to be the most ridiculous in the franchise. There's a lot to enjoy: Tom Cruise's hair, the villain's harebrained plot and the slow-motion fight sequences.

11. Ethan's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Just like the first one it is very forgettable.

12. Yayo's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

At some point, expecting everybody to be wearing a mask was fun.

13. Star Lord's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Action movie che si lascia guardare.

14. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Action films 101 how has this only got 2.1 on this site? one of the great motorized chases--aerobatic feats--masks at every turn(no real spoiler it's obvious)--kind of a worrying love triangle dynamic that wasn't really addressed re the 4 I can't see what I'm typing anymore and I wonder if only my followers would be reading this and if so hey

15. Steve G.'s rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Although John Woo had proven he could 'do Hollywood' in the splendid Hard Target and Broken Arrow, this was never going to work. Dougray Scott is a spectacularly ineffectual and unthreatening villain, there are too many slow and boring stretches, and Woo doesn't get to murder anyone graphically in slow motion. He chucks in a few doves but it's just absolutely dreadful.

16. Lucas Davies's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Ok, the masks are getting quite ridiculous in this.

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

2000, dir. JOHN WOO - 5.2/10 (Germany)

18. skoog's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

the-slow-mo to the- spanish-guitar is a master mix. john woo proves his one-n-only-cinematic-style of editing. he also makes tom to play role more like the eyes-wide-shut-tom than the the boys-having-fun-tom, amazing.

19. CutTheBlueWire's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Well it can't get sillier than that.

20. bitterMoo's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

21. buckabucka's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

...right now, there is a special place in my ♥ for this movie

22. msmichel's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Somehow remembered this being much better. Ten years on this entry just seems like a John Woo parody of himself. The story is super light, the villians kind of lame and the lack of sexual chemistry between Cruise and Thandie Newton pretty laughable. Some very good stunt work but with no real set piece to highlight the film like the other entries. Save 'Hard Boiled' Woo's american entries have always disappointed.

23. Elvis Is King's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

Not even borrowing heavily from NOTORIOUS can save this stinker. What a dud!

24. yulsi's rating of the film Mission: Impossible II

the most unplayful team who had joined with Ethan Hunt, and the most boring lady of the ladies who had been involved in (all) the missions.