1. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

A toast to Cruise's Hunt, who's alive 20 years later and has seen 2 Bonds, all of Bourne, and the beginning, end, return, and spinoff of 24. In M:I:5, Rebecca Ferguson changes everything for the franchise. Her presence and motivations act as a real counterpoint to Hunt's one-man-show. Paired with now mainstays Pegg, Renner, and Rhames, the film ends with a statement of reinvention of the series: Meet the IMF. Plural.

2. Ameille's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

I definitely preferred this first time round in the cinema, on repeat home viewing felt it a bit tedious and silly (like all MIs)

4. Paul Relf's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

We all know what this is. Its not Lynch or Wai.

5. Gonçalo's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

A strong 3.5. I always feel like these films are way better than they have to be. Great fun.

6. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

7. Auranee's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

A blast. No regrets. Rebecca Ferguson!

8. DarthVader's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

9. riraru's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

I like the grotesque touch.

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

In this fourth collaboration between Tom Cruise and Christopher McQuarrie of the fifth installment in the Mission Impossible franchise has Tom Cruise doing insane and death-defying stunts. Adegan kebut-kebutan naik BMW S1000RR tanpa helm memang greget...

11. film_lies101's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Probably the best next to the DePalma one

12. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Not as good as the one before

13. DSPRKY's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

A highly entertaining film; might be the best one in the series. Tom Cruise is the consummate action hero.

14. el.'s rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

1,5/5. Oh come on...

15. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Tom Cruise doesn't age, maybe it's some scientology trick. Still incredible how the franchise gets better in this one. My second favorite after the original. The classic theme and car/motorbike chase still feels badass.

16. auloel's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Ghost Protocol much better

17. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

18. CinemaDead's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Great story and Great stunts equals Great movie.

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Doing Bond better than Bond at this point and having fun doing it.

20. Matt Rolls's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

As these films get more outlandish, so does my disinterest.

21. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

I'm always pleasantly surprised by this franchise. Each time I anticipate it's running out of steam, they manage to change the formula just enough to keep the adrenalin running and my interest alive. In this case, one of the film's strengths is that they play with Cruise's age and fallibility in order to allow Rebecca Ferguson to take centre stage in the action (and she's very good indeed). Fun.

22. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Probably the best of the franchise; however I'm still not a fan of the indestructible protagonist though. The Vienna opera scene was brilliant; doesn't excuse the unforgivable far-fetched moments throughout.

23. Operation Kino's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Sean Harris's raspy voice makes the movie.

24. pateddyray23's rating of the film Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

Another one to the mission field and it's looking pretty good,specially the stunts. Tom Cruise has done well.