1. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Mission Killfast

2. Friedrich Siemers's rating of the film Mission Killfast

This is really the worst movie i've ever watched.

3. forksclovetofu's rating of the film Mission Killfast

Are you a bad enough dude to sit through a movie with loud sound effects, loud score, loud colors and loud clothes? Act now and you'll also get terrible dialogue, nonsensical story, phenomenally bad acting, unmemorable fight choreography, grampa's summer home set pieces, glacial pacing, misogyny & rapesploitation. B-movie lovers will find better cinematography than this turkey deserves. They'll also get bored quick.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Mission Killfast

Martial arts master? Really? Grade 'Z' trash from Mikels that's ineptness is pretty much its only charm. Have to love the final action set piece where the filmmakers just couldn't decide if it was day or night.

5. Buddy Love's rating of the film Mission Killfast

Did he brackmail you? Souse America.

6. Tenjo Sajiki's rating of the film Mission Killfast

The hyperbolic tire screeches crack me up every time! Fun little slice of exploitation from Maestro Mikels.

7. Weston Campbell's rating of the film Mission Killfast

Needs more fighting and nudity. It has some, just not enough.

8. Mark's rating of the film Mission Killfast

I'm no expert on Mikels - I've only seen a half dozen of his flicks - but this is firmly in the top row of his bottom tier from what I've seen. Believe it or not, The Black Klansman Is his best IMO, the only one I'd give 2/5.

9. Martin Jensen's rating of the film Mission Killfast

I want the job where you get to pick the image on here that represents the film.

10. Peter Belly's rating of the film Mission Killfast