1. Art House Junkie's rating of the film Mister John

Aiden Gillan did a good job portraying a grieving brother. Nice take on loss, grief, infidelity, and love.

2. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Mister John

30 minutes in the movie the character gets bitten by a snake and the venom's enduces an erection for 2 days which he tries to conceal. Now that's a missed opportunity for a funny gag in this sombre movie.

3. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film Mister John

Disappointing. Promises much but proves to be shallower than the lake that consumes the characters. There is a parallel movie in here that needed to be made. and could still leave us with a lonely soul fractured by loss and disappointment,

4. Renton47's rating of the film Mister John

A moody little film about the dreams of colonialism, a place where responsibilities are disregarded and impotence is abandoned. But like others have pointed out there doesn't really seem to be enough happening to truly sustain a picture. Quite stylish direction however and I would be happy to see a more fleshed out film from the directors.

5. iLikeBlueSky's rating of the film Mister John

never really getting to the point, so it seems. no solution just a narrative of the experience?

6. Santiago Banchero's rating of the film Mister John

Misteriosa y oscura, imperfecta. Con personajes y trama que ni bien comienzan a ser profundos vuelven a flotar a la superficie. Fotografía irregular, muy buena de a momentos y mala en otros, No me gustó el uso de los angulares permanentemente.

7. aaa88's rating of the film Mister John

Not bad and not good. No flavor.

8. Alysia Urrutia's rating of the film Mister John

Diagnosed early on by the doctor, walking in brother's shoes with venom running through his veins– Gerry isn't "fully himself". The film spends too much time dwelling on could-have-been subtle art touches, but ultimately come off as flatulent and superficial. Never really makes up for the psychological depths it promises.

9. Pakbro's rating of the film Mister John

about something gone missing. It seems shallow, but maybe it comes from the proper characters, who are shallow. What are we looking for...

10. adriana's rating of the film Mister John

11. nyyssonen's rating of the film Mister John

a little too "love me long time" for my taste.

12. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Mister John

During its non-shocking final minutes, I had the sensation that all was too shallow to hide any profound secret. Full Review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2014/03/mister-john-2013.html

13. CRW's rating of the film Mister John