1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Mister Lonely

2. stopyunn's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Papa papa, has you brought gold for to pay this hangman's fee? Or did you come to see me swingin' high from this hangman's tree?

3. luminous's rating of the film Mister Lonely

So hard to give it a score. I wanted to give it 5 for the poetry of some scenes, but I don't know. It left me clueless and depressed. I think the fragment that reminded me of Rams is not so unusual to that part of the world. It's fucking hard to really have the guts to be yourself.

4. bessede's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Malgré l'intrusion des nonnes que je trouve de trop, 5 étoiles, parce que dans ce petit bijou de strass en toc il y a tout ce que je cherche au cinéma, culot inclus. .

5. Sin título.'s rating of the film Mister Lonely

Un complejo viaje para el desarrollo de la personalidad que ancla su éxito en la imitación como parámetro único para delinear las características básicas que componen a un individuo feliz. Con planos secuencia ralentizados de manera cautivante Mister Lonely logra retratar el proceso de consolidación de personalidad fallido que exprimentan los individuos en la posmodernidad. (20150107)

6. Hugo Corona Platt's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Melancólica pero a la vez te da rodea con un gran sentimiento de esperanza. Quien hubiera pensado que Diego Luna pudiera moverse tan bien.

7. Renton47's rating of the film Mister Lonely

There might be miracles in 'Mister Lonely' but there certainly aren't utopia's. A film about the utopia of identity politics, which alas, cannot escape our fundamental humanism. Can idealism rewrite history? Will Chaplin always be a ratbag behind the scenes, Monroe a tragic case, Jackson find his neverland? This is chaotic and unfocussed, but then there's the nuns, transcendental image Korine mastered in 'Breakers'

8. Pangaea's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Siempre,con los simbolismos, que caen en lo absurdo, y la actuación de Diego Luna deplorable.

9. Ludovic72's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Dans ce manifeste poétique et nonchalant, Harmony Korine montre des individus "en rupture d'identité", devenus des sosies de célébrités pour arriver à s'accepter. La tonalité zigzague entre comique, tragique, grotesque, bizarre et... surnaturel ! Un objet inégal, parfois agaçant et lambinant, mais aussi émouvant de sincérité. Les acteurs sonnent très juste (même les petits rôles) et l'image est fort belle.

10. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Mister Lonely

..2010 Vraiment loufoque !

11. boqqua's rating of the film Mister Lonely

making genuine times with spirits of aspiration to be someone else. harmony korine changes the time in front of camera to sincere beauty of lives. shining moments continue until the end of the film. the beauties of actors are expressed by true living in filmmaking together. this is the recording of the true harmony of impersonator's village.

12. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Self-indulgent tosh. Pity 'cos there's lots of potential in the scenarios. Anita Pallenberg as the Queen and James Fox as the Pope! A million miles and light years from their great performances in Performance. Great soundtrack but not as good as Performance

13. Rachel Aylett's rating of the film Mister Lonely

The poorest film I've watched for many a year.

14. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Quite bonkers but kinda beautiful. I was totally engrossed in their world.

15. missingsnowman's rating of the film Mister Lonely

A true trip of a movie. Loved it

16. Tom Hemingway's rating of the film Mister Lonely

A meditation on loneliness, individuality, and our relationship with celebrity culture and lifestyle. Korine's film is colourful, absurd, and at times, deeply profound, but too self-important to make it an essential part of the modern American art-house canon. It goes everywhere and nowhere. Watch it for Herzog.

17. Alex Blogg's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Surprisingly fun and surreal. Although bizarre, the characters are fully relatable.

18. Superfrog's rating of the film Mister Lonely

yes it is pretty pointless, no I did not stay fully concentrated on it for the whole length but it felt eminently watcheable, even if I had to.

19. fizzpot's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Really weird but sort of wonderful in a naive, unsettling way. Great performances but lazy script.

20. Carmine Loru's rating of the film Mister Lonely

21. Thom Novi's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Dizzying, ridiculous, but ultimately gorgeous.

22. scancian's rating of the film Mister Lonely

it remind me a bit the new american cinema of 70's not an easy move to watch with friend on a raning day, but facinating at the same time...

23. Nathan's rating of the film Mister Lonely

What have I just watched...

24. Tho Mas's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Loved this so much. Seems like some people absolutely love it or hate it which I can understand. Very surreal and sad, looking forward to seeing more from Korine. 5 bagger.

← Previous 1 3 4 5