1. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Mister Lonely

This is the kind of movie I'd be scared to share with someone because if they didn't love it like I did it might damage our relationship

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Mister Lonely

"Why do you want to be like everyone else? Can't you see everyone else is miserable?"

3. David R Williams's rating of the film Mister Lonely

"an odd, desperate film, lost in its own audacity, and yet there are passages of surreal beauty and preposterous invention" - Roger Ebert. A film that made me laugh and then realize I probably shouldn't be laughing at what I was laughing at...which made me laugh more. The 4th star is for that alone. Also Herzog and Samantha Morton.

4. muse_x's rating of the film Mister Lonely

5. Natty's rating of the film Mister Lonely

I will forever adore Samantha Morton, such an amazing actress. What a Great film.

6. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Mister Lonely

7. califuneral's rating of the film Mister Lonely

It's so weird and beautiful, how does this even exist.

8. Kwemo's rating of the film Mister Lonely

An incredibly interesting movie that somehow opens characters up by having them attempt to be other people. Love the nun bits as well. Takes away from the main plot sometimes but always supports the movie as a whole.

9. Ash Giri's rating of the film Mister Lonely

10. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Mister Lonely

11. Monica_'s rating of the film Mister Lonely

Such beautiful color, the actor for Michel is so heartbreakingly innocent. Really really nice movie.

12. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film Mister Lonely

i love the bicycle beginning_some sweet moments but mostly lame and stupid_just gets worse

13. ughchenausea's rating of the film Mister Lonely

14. spasmolytic's rating of the film Mister Lonely

15. stopyunn's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Papa papa, has you brought gold for to pay this hangman's fee? Or did you come to see me swingin' high from this hangman's tree?

16. luminous's rating of the film Mister Lonely

So hard to give it a score. I wanted to give it 5 for the poetry of some scenes, but I don't know. It left me clueless and depressed. I think the fragment that reminded me of Rams is not so unusual to that part of the world. It's fucking hard to really have the guts to be yourself.

17. bessede's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Malgré l'intrusion des nonnes que je trouve de trop, 5 étoiles, parce que dans ce petit bijou de strass en toc il y a tout ce que je cherche au cinéma, culot inclus. .

18. Sin título.'s rating of the film Mister Lonely

Un complejo viaje para el desarrollo de la personalidad que ancla su éxito en la imitación como parámetro único para delinear las características básicas que componen a un individuo feliz. Con planos secuencia ralentizados de manera cautivante Mister Lonely logra retratar el proceso de consolidación de personalidad fallido que exprimentan los individuos en la posmodernidad. (20150107)

19. Hugo Corona Platt's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Melancólica pero a la vez te da rodea con un gran sentimiento de esperanza. Quien hubiera pensado que Diego Luna pudiera moverse tan bien.

20. Renton47's rating of the film Mister Lonely

There might be miracles in 'Mister Lonely' but there certainly aren't utopia's. A film about the utopia of identity politics, which alas, cannot escape our fundamental humanism. Can idealism rewrite history? Will Chaplin always be a ratbag behind the scenes, Monroe a tragic case, Jackson find his neverland? This is chaotic and unfocussed, but then there's the nuns, transcendental image Korine mastered in 'Breakers'

21. Pangaea's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Siempre,con los simbolismos, que caen en lo absurdo, y la actuación de Diego Luna deplorable.

22. Ludovic72's rating of the film Mister Lonely

Dans ce manifeste poétique et nonchalant, Harmony Korine montre des individus "en rupture d'identité", devenus des sosies de célébrités pour arriver à s'accepter. La tonalité zigzague entre comique, tragique, grotesque, bizarre et... surnaturel ! Un objet inégal, parfois agaçant et lambinant, mais aussi émouvant de sincérité. Les acteurs sonnent très juste (même les petits rôles) et l'image est fort belle.

23. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Mister Lonely

..2010 Vraiment loufoque !

24. boqqua's rating of the film Mister Lonely

making genuine times with spirits of aspiration to be someone else. harmony korine changes the time in front of camera to sincere beauty of lives. shining moments continue until the end of the film. the beauties of actors are expressed by true living in filmmaking together. this is the recording of the true harmony of impersonator's village.