1. ughchenausea's rating of the film Misunderstood

♡ quel piccolo ciao a doom generation

2. AugusteB's rating of the film Misunderstood

Giulia Salerno's look and smile is carrying that film into something really touching.

3. Angela Incandela's rating of the film Misunderstood

Non capisco cosa voglia trasmettere Asia Argento con i suoi film.

4. Greenhorn's rating of the film Misunderstood

My Eyes and ears are bleeding!!! And also my soul.

5. Frastro's rating of the film Misunderstood

6. Namaste's rating of the film Misunderstood

"I told you this, not to play the victim, but because this way you know me better and, hopefully, you'll be kinder..."

7. -REM-'s rating of the film Misunderstood

8. El Biffo's rating of the film Misunderstood

Asia Argento's autobiographical film about her childhood draws obvious comparisons to 400 BLOWS, all the way up to the ending headshot. It's like a punk version, with very unflattering portrayals of her family, especially her very famous father. Great cast, including Charlotte Gainsbourg as her slutty mom. I like Asia Argento and I like films about the joys and traumas of childhood. 4 plus :-)

9. annansie9@yahoo.com.mx's rating of the film Misunderstood

Exagerada y bonita #TeamAsiaAgento

10. Manuel L. Boleyn's rating of the film Misunderstood

11. Nina's rating of the film Misunderstood

Oh, the music, oooh, the colours ... <3

12. Corriel's rating of the film Misunderstood

Slow to start, this film is a very nice coming of age piece with many cool or touching moments and a great soundtrack.

13. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Misunderstood

Best coming-of-age of 2014 so far, imho

14. msmichel's rating of the film Misunderstood

FNC '14 A grand return to the director's chair for Ms. Argento this wonderfully scripted film by Argento and Alberti is a welcome addition to her budding filmography. A young girl is neglected by her estranged mother and father and constantly shipped between homes on their egotistical and selfish whims. Casting is quite wonderful with Gainsbourg adding another strange performance to her resume. Music choices stellar.

15. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Misunderstood

Girl version of The 400 Blows?

16. nein's rating of the film Misunderstood

Awesome comedy, really. Bitter-sweet, of course. Maybe more bitter than sweet but still entertaining. At least I find it so. It is kind of personal for me too, and maybe for everyone whose connection with their family wasn't as good as they would imagine.

17. Pymo's rating of the film Misunderstood