1. anarresti's rating of the film Mitt

Very interesting document. A US presidential campaign is one of the most intense media events on the planet. Here we see "the man behind the polititian", "the man behind the media personality". And the most interesting thing is probably to understand how far is this document, in itself, a personality creation, for the future. One of Mitt's son's says he's talking about being so trained to talk to the media (cont.)

2. Squiffle's rating of the film Mitt

Mitt Romney, to me, has always struck me as a very desperate, angry, repressed, maybe even sad, man. This movie definitely taps into some of that but is ultimately way too sloppily made and rushed to be anything more than a slight interest. The footage of the Romney family trying to deal with extreme failure is fascinating though, and suggest that a much better movie could be made from this material.

3. Jonathan C.'s rating of the film Mitt

Has all the great behind-the-scenes color of a great political documentary, but very little or none of the insight and analysis. Worth watching at least to see a side of Romney that didn't really see the sunlight in the campaign.

4. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film Mitt

An intimate portrait of Mitt Romney - sadly the portrait is too one-sided in my opinion... A missed opportunity.

5. Andrew James's rating of the film Mitt

Plays like a carefully orhcestrated PR stunt for the Romney family and their Mormon faith. Not only is the film in love with its subjects, it lacks depth and shies away from difficult questions. The camera work is amateurish, the subjects one-note, and the story unevenly told. All in all, this is one of the worst documentaries I've ever seen.