1. lelandpalmer's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

she's right about wire hangers

2. Francisco Félix's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

The ghost of Joan Crawford must have possessed Faye Dunaway when she found out she was having a Razzie instead of an Oscar. I hope those wire hangers were hidden from her.

4. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

An iconic cult accidental campy masterpiece.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

Oh god yes, I love this movie. I once heard a critic state that Faye Dunaway gave the greatest cinematic performance of all time in this movie, and he's right. This film is balls to the wall pure force of power. Crazy never looked so damn beautiful.

6. richardlawrn's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

Creepy and delightful! The wire hanger and the bathroom scenes with christina was hilarious hahaha watched it a million times. What a wicked witch Joan was... but can't love her less for that!

7. Emre Busse's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

milestone of the queer cinema.

8. maurino's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

the infamous wire hangers scene worth the wait. so bad so good and faye dunaway, who seems curioslly cesar romero, is creepy.

9. snowjade's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

yes but....... it's so entertaining

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

Una película que pesa sobre el contenido biográfico de Joan Crawford, más no por la construcción del guión, uno que es deficiente al momento de plantear los precedentes del hito actoral. De la actriz es más bien una presentación pueril que parece gozar con dicha satanización, en lugar de hurgar las razones o motivaciones de esa mente perturbada. Hollywood como antagónico es desaprovechado. Un final edulcorado.

11. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

"don't fuck up with me fellas!"

12. krýsuvík's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

13. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

Dunaway does not chew the scenery. Crawford chews the scenery—that's the character, and Dunaway understood that. This film certainly has flaws, but Dunaway's performance is not one of them. On the contrary, in its daring and command, it saves what would otherwise be a rather less interesting film.

14. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

Those eyebrows took up most of the screen. I was so distracted by them that I still have no idea what the movie was about or who Joan Crawford was. she was a singer, right?

15. Clarissa's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

The commentary by John Waters in this is amazing!

16. Malik's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

Do the people who view this camp not have any experience growing up with a manic adult figure?

17. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

1 1/2 stars. Half a star for Faye's commitment to the role and all the bad dialogue. This is a bad movie, not only that it's way too long. None of the scenes connect with each other. The makeup is bad. Way too many shots of people walking up the stairs. Long takes gone wrong! This can be a 1 star film if you are watching this movie with a crowd, with friends, live tweeting, etc. Do NOT see this movie alone!

18. Robert Karol's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

While Faye Dunaway's scene chewing hysterics are quite enjoyable, the movie is hamstrung by glacial pacing (how many times do we have to watch people go up and down stairs) and poor dramatic construction. There's no real story here, other than, "you think that thing Joan Crawford did was bad? Well, here's something worse!" Just watch the highlights.

19. Anna's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

"Tear down that BITCH of a bearing wall!" Faye Dunaway is incredible in this. She doesn't chew scenery as much as just swallow it whole.

20. mjgildea's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

2 1/2 stars out of 5. For the nutjob rep this movie has I don't think it went far enough. I would've liked to have seen the story go a little further back to explain the crazy myself. Dunaway did a good job at playing Joan Crawford as more of a horrific cunt than the egomaniacal damaged alcoholic she apparently was in real life. This felt like an abridged version of a biopic or documentary more than anything.

21. _Lilith_'s rating of the film Mommie Dearest

Did anyone else think Faye Dunaway was going to eat her costars?

22. film_lies101's rating of the film Mommie Dearest

Not as camp as I was led to believe, mostly a big ho-hum. The wire hangers/ajax is fucking classic though. Faye Dunaway gives Nic Cage a run for the money in this film. If there were only more scenes of bat shit insanity and hilarious one-liners...

23. Pigo's rating of the film Mommie Dearest