1. hemachandra's rating of the film Mommy

I loved this film when I watched it for the first time two years ago. I watched it again last night and I did not like it as much as I thought I did. This film hasn't aged well? Or have I changed a lot in the past two years?

2. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Mommy

Solid 4. Good film. The excessive and unnecessary commercial seeking elements that are oddly infused into the plot, hold this otherwise honest movie back from reaching its potential. I was begging for Kyla's character to be explored more; I felt her dynamic with her child would have given the audience much needed clarity regarding her arc.

3. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Mommy

My second movie experience with Xavier Dolan felt once again very intense,even more sorrowful this time. The story is interesting, very well developed but slowly indeed. Anyway i haven't get bored. The ending is almost perfect and with imagination the story can move forward in a few ways. Truly impressive how the director use music in his movies. The acting is credible and incredible. Really loved that kid. 8/10

4. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Mommy

Intense! It's like an oedipal Scott Pilgrim vs. The World... Dolan puts the camera in the thick of the good and the bad - and tugs at your arteries like a master of puppets!

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Mommy

Même avec quelques longueurs non préjudiciables à la dynamique émotionnelle du film, l'œuvre génère que des contentements et des éloges, de part l'interprétation souvent époustouflante des trois principaux acteurs, de l'étonnante maîtrise factuelle d'un scénario mélodramatique et surtout d'une rare intelligence virtuose dans l'élaboration scénique de l'architecture dramatique du film. www.cinefiches.com

6. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Mommy

perfect in its own imperfect, messy way

7. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Mommy

8. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Mommy

For a young 28 year old Xavier Dolan to write, direct, and edit this film is just amazing. I have become his fan after having seen just two of his films. He is younger than my son. The film is just above the ordinary--his later film ("It's only the end of the world"), which is an adaptation and not Dolan's original written work is superior work as filmmaking goes.

9. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Mommy

10. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Mommy

11. Trunfos's rating of the film Mommy

12. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Mommy

3.5/10, fucking crime against Cinema.

13. mac le mac's rating of the film Mommy

14. Bastien G.'s rating of the film Mommy

15. Broos Claerhout's rating of the film Mommy

Definitly my favorite one by Xavier Dolan. Man, I cried my eyes out. Three times already. Great cinema! And the music, but that's probably just me.

16. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Mommy

17. Bekriah Mawasi's rating of the film Mommy

18. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Mommy

Godamnit Steve. Worth the watch mostly for ratio change.

19. choupinet's rating of the film Mommy

My favorite Dolan film I've watched (so far). At first I was a bit sceptical about the idea of watching a movie in a 1:1 frame, but it definitely increased the sense of claustrophobia and the feeling of intimacy at the same time.

20. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Mommy

21. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Mommy

22. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film Mommy

A frustrated mother, her psychotic son and a shy neighbour friend all dance to Celine Dion's 'On Ne Change Pas' and it is at that moment where the film captured my heart. I cannot help but believe this film to be a modern version of the 'trio' stories from the 'La Nouvelle Vague' era of filmmaking. There's whimsy. But, Dolan takes this a step further as he embraces contemporary filmmaking ideology - he's progressive.

23. kokeshi's rating of the film Mommy

Un devastante ed indissolubile rapporto tra madre-figlio ed una crisi economica che ha, in qualche modo, eguagliato le famiglie dal basso reddito dove i disagi sociali vengono oggi farmacologizzati. Leggendo una recensione sul film ho trovato questa frase che trovo estremamente esaustiva: "Tutte le famiglie infelici finiscono per assomigliarsi, con le stesse prescrizioni terapeutiche.

24. Лиич's rating of the film Mommy

It was like seeing my life before my eyes, only they lived in Canada and could afford a decent living.