1. nadnab's rating of the film Mommy

2. angeldromero's rating of the film Mommy

A gem of Canadian cinema masterfully crafted by X. Dolan. One of the best movies about ADHD but also one of the best stories about the love of a parent towards a troubled child and viceversa. The first transition from the 1:1 ratio to widescreen always brings chills down my spine because of how moving and significant that moment is in the movie; Wonderwall by Oasis encapsules the feeling in that scene like no other.

3. Lisa Ferraris's rating of the film Mommy

Le jeu des acteurs. Lui, et Anne Dorval.

4. eccestefan's rating of the film Mommy

loved the acting & storyline

5. Joao Sobral's rating of the film Mommy

3,5 (made me cry in a bus full of people)

6. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Mommy

HELP top 5 fav movies ever and ever. i love dolan

7. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Mommy

8. Diana Obrejan's rating of the film Mommy

9. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Mommy

Damn. I'm not gonna even talk about the cinematography, use of color, mood and the use of music in this, generally the style of Dolan is enchanting, it speaks to me. Pop suits him. Acting was beautiful, and the story... It tore me to million fucking pieces, literally

10. hemachandra's rating of the film Mommy

I loved this film when I watched it for the first time two years ago. I watched it again last night and I hated it. Hasn't this film aged well? Or have I changed a lot in the past two years?

11. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Mommy

Solid 4. Good film. The excessive and unnecessary commercial seeking elements that are oddly infused into the plot, hold this otherwise honest movie back from reaching its potential. I was begging for Kyla's character to be explored more; I felt her dynamic with her child would have given the audience much needed clarity regarding her arc.

12. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Mommy

My second movie experience with Xavier Dolan felt once again very intense,even more sorrowful this time. The story is interesting, very well developed but slowly indeed. Anyway i haven't get bored. The ending is almost perfect and with imagination the story can move forward in a few ways. Truly impressive how the director use music in his movies. The acting is credible and incredible. Really loved that kid. 8/10

13. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Mommy

Intense! It's like an oedipal Scott Pilgrim vs. The World... Dolan puts the camera in the thick of the good and the bad - and tugs at your arteries like a master of puppets!

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Mommy

Même avec quelques longueurs non préjudiciables à la dynamique émotionnelle du film, l'œuvre génère que des contentements et des éloges, de part l'interprétation souvent époustouflante des trois principaux acteurs, de l'étonnante maîtrise factuelle d'un scénario mélodramatique et surtout d'une rare intelligence virtuose dans l'élaboration scénique de l'architecture dramatique du film. www.cinefiches.com

15. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Mommy

perfect in its own imperfect, messy way

16. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Mommy

17. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Mommy

For a young 28 year old Xavier Dolan to write, direct, and edit this film is just amazing. I have become his fan after having seen just two of his films. He is younger than my son. The film is just above the ordinary--his later film ("It's only the end of the world"), which is an adaptation and not Dolan's original written work is superior work as filmmaking goes.

18. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Mommy

19. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Mommy

20. Trunfos's rating of the film Mommy

21. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Mommy

3.5/10, fucking crime against Cinema.

22. mac le mac's rating of the film Mommy

23. Bastien G.'s rating of the film Mommy

24. Broos Claerhout's rating of the film Mommy

Definitly my favorite one by Xavier Dolan. Man, I cried my eyes out. Three times already. Great cinema! And the music, but that's probably just me.