1. Étrange's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

Repetitive sketches and missed jokes. Excessive use of music. Lack of rhythm. If this truly aspires to be a comedy, it misses completely. If it is something other, like the undermining of seriousness through the visual foolishness, then the script needed to be more somber for the direction and editing to be able to achieve their goal. 129 minutes in length need to be justified, not accomplished...

2. Sanna Hajnos's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

Not many quirky feelgood films manage to avoid cringeworthy clichés and maners - This does! Beautiful film about human, humane and animal emotions...

3. ali.fakhraee's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

A Freudian depiction of son-mother relations, told in the language of humor, beautiful colours and sounds unfolding through stories of innocent characters in picturesque Istanbul.

4. Superfrog's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

I really like the scene construction, it works. Simple messages, situations and results. All building a bunch of parallel stories and indeed looking at the roles of men in this society, which I really only noticed after looking at comments as I am pretty gender blind. But it this case it did not make sense to be.

5. Ottomadre's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

A delightful film with a memorable cast.

6. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

boktan filmlerinin icinde en iyisi bu herhalde bole dandik filmler cekmelisin sanat filmi senin neyine

7. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

Erdem is normally interesting, but this was his letdown in form and content :D

8. elif jazel's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

'Neriman abla köpekler bizi içimizde kemik var diye mi ısırıyor?' 'Hayır, içimizde kalp yok diye ısırıyor.'

9. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

Couldn't escape the impression that this was the Turkish equivalent of Little Miss Sunshine (though predating the latter). And I can't say I like Little Miss Sunshine. Though the editing technique and overall aesthetic was dementedly exhilarating.

10. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

kinda funny but far from the level of onur ünlü.

11. agartthaa's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

not only does the film cover the theme of fear systematically in its unique story but it also makes the audience trigger their own sense of fear while being exposed to anticipated scenes of death.

12. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

An entertaining taxonomical celebratory revue of Turkish body politics & the best butcher wisdom ever. Love Erdem!!

13. Karthik's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

Structured mostly on the editing table by cutting to establish equivalences between characters (as bodies, emotion machines, as movement experts, as part of the 'human' however problematized), in a cast of slightly cartoonish characters who seem to have escaped from a TV sitcom, the film while wonderfully light and elating at times, can seem after a while with its saccharine kerplunks like a rouged rose.

14. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

The soundtracks are from arabian famously songs (warda and um kulthom) .. For me that was a little distraction after overly used, but anyways i liked the playfulness, reha's manages to keep my smile.

15. keremebrulee's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

One of the best Turkish movies on human nature

16. azoulay's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

parfois léger et drôle parfois un peu lourd, chronique des jours heureux dans une Istambul rêvée?

17. Dominic Rainsford's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

Perhaps less well structured than other films by Erdem, but another appealing study of parents/children - this time with more focus on the male predicament (but not exclusively). Comic and poetic.

18. mgaspa's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

Insan nedir ki.... Bilmiyorum fakat Reha Erdem bu filmi onun hislerine kapılabilirdi ve harika,HARIKA bir film çevirdi. Sevinçim anne !!!

19. nein's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

I'm so glad I didn't give up on Erdem after 'Oh, Moon'. This one is full of hilarious gags and one-liners, bitter-sweet conclusion and colourful Turkey. Very enjoyable but not empty! And unforgettable getaway from circumcision... Thank you, Reha.

20. Lara Nicolau's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

Muito simbólico, como os outros filmes do Reha. E engraçado, leve.

21. cananakgocmen's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

My favorite film by a Turkish director.It's characters are peculiarly familiar, acting feels pretty natural and impressive.The film is funny but deep; it has a naive but brilliant sense of and outlook on life and humanity. The dialogue between a child and a middle aged woman in the film says it all: "Do dogs bite us because we have bones in our bodies?" "No, they bite us because we don't have a heart in our bodies.."

22. Zeynep Sehiralti's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared

The film is funny and entertaining but the theme is not, Reha Erdem prefers to deal with manhood problems for once and analyses in a comic fashion the various roles demanded of a man.

23. EuzRea's rating of the film Mommy, I'm Scared