1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

2. f-nanda's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

One extra star because when I was getting bored, it ended.

3. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

4. c5000's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

Malick is not even trying to do good things anymore.

5. Boyuan123's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

This is not a film, this is an ad.

6. William's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

It's always very easy to spot a true Malick image as opposed to something derivative of his style. Anyone can film a tree and sunlight, but one look at *these* trees and you know exactly what master is responsible. Malick's attention to the intricacies of light and the robust possibilities of sense perception is unparalleled.

7. DSPRKY's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

1) Guerlain's new scents are shit. (The company ended with Jean-Paul Guerlain.) 2) Malick's aesthetic doesn't really dovetail with these fast cuts, but it still makes for a better commercial than Scorsese's Bleu de Chanel. 3) Lynch's Lady Blue Shanghai remains the gold standard for auteurist advertising.

8. Scott Barley's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

★ for this perfume ad ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ for Angelina's beauty

9. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

2 - Malick takes really well to directing perfume adverts (though it might be difficult to smell them over the stench of his self-importance), as anyone who watched "Knight of Cups" would know, and seeing as he seems unable to either recapture the magic of "Badlands" or evolve past this rambling, ambling, pseudo-mystagogic phase of his, maybe this is exactly what he should be doing.

10. BLP's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

Looks pretty but that's about it. As a perfume ad, it's not innovative in the slightest nor particularly arresting to be honest.

11. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

This is now probably my favorite ad of all time. Not surprising, coming from the mastermind Malick. Cars & Perfumes always get the best ads. I could actually feel the breeze, the floral scent, the softness of her skin, the lightness in the air... Cinema is about feelings and senses and those capable of translating them into images must certainly have some kind of super power. So that makes Malick a superhero.

12. chanandre's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

If god had a human(e) name it would not be Jesus but rather Terry Malick. The way he shoots love, life, nature, men, women and heartbreak is unparalleled in film history. One shot of His and you know it's Him. This is oh so Terrier (yup: like the dog breed). You know he's passed thru this night (and day), alright. "Song to Song" can you come to my eyelids already?? Been waiting and calling for you in my sleep since▽

13. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Mon Guerlain

Terrence Malick, you don't know me but I love you.