1. Diana Vaz's rating of the film My King

Very well done, somewhat repetitive, but it serves the purpose of the story. And when you can't stand the actor you know the acting is good. This is not a love story.

2. Trunfos's rating of the film My King

3. David Boulet's rating of the film My King

Quel film ! D'une intelligence et d'une force incroyables. Le duo Bercot-Cassel est étourdissant.

4. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film My King

Maïwenn really has a fantastic ability to make you feel like you're watching something unfold before your eyes. The screenplay and dialogues are some of the best I've seen in recent years. Same goes for Cassel and Bercot, they truly are exceptional in their roles.

5. Natasha Angashanova's rating of the film My King

6. Fool sentimental's rating of the film My King

7. s.birowo's rating of the film My King

8. Mellow Dude's rating of the film My King

I refuse to believe a relationship can be this crazy.

9. arbuzum's rating of the film My King

It'something magic about this film. Done in such a natural way, i swear all of us could recognise the moments from our personal love stories here. With all its heavenly and all it's pain - love is around and the only meaning what makes us feel alive.

10. Sara Castro's rating of the film My King

11. Joaquín Font's rating of the film My King

Me dejo aterido, sin aliento. La historia es de una fuerza inmensa como el amor mismo y toda la tristeza que contiene.

12. adrianafeder's rating of the film My King

Não é uma história de amor, mas de abuso psicológico. It's not a love story, but a story of psychological abuse.

13. Patricija And's rating of the film My King

The movie is maddening. I went to see it in the cinema three times. It is about everything that you love and hate about life. If you can picture yourself in the main woman's role, there is no doubt this film will touch you to the deepest. Though, I'm not a fan of the flashback kind of movies, in this film the flashbacks seemed natural and well put.

14. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film My King

15. Ana Sousa's rating of the film My King

He did warn her he was the king of jerks. A photo? "Auntie"? So trapped in a past relationship that he can't even evolve to the one that could give him everything. Ending up dragging the woman who loves him down because she's so hopelessly in love. Coward, self-centered, unresolved. Maïwenn is the queen of relationships as seen & felt by a woman. She's also the queen of dancefloor scenes & adorable wedding picnics.

16. N. C.'s rating of the film My King

I guess only who lived a story like this can really feel the sensibility of this film, can feel its importance.

17. Clara Fernandez's rating of the film My King

Good movie, although it could depict more accurately the mechanisms used by these type of narcissistic personalties

18. Elena Lazic's rating of the film My King

19. Caitlin's rating of the film My King

One of the best films I've seen in years. Poignant, intense, devastating.

20. Jérôme's rating of the film My King

Un peu agaçant certes. Mais le jeu des acteurs arrive à nous toucher.

21. lepetitjermey's rating of the film My King