1. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

the really good end of the netflix spectrum

2. richardlawrn's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

julia roberts shines beautifully with a wild heart that is her own guide at a time when women should just display good manners and obey men. and then there is the boring kirsten dunst, who surprisingly didn't put me off. a timeless film that just might teach you a lesson.

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

Now, let's see a movie about Smith college girls during the 1980's. :)

4. kailanthropy's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

5. truffraud's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

wood furniture and academe vibes

6. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

I am a sucker for this kind of movie. I always admire intelligent, independent, dedicating women figure. So I enjoyed it very very much. Anddd, I think it has great ensemble of cast.

7. bouvardila's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

Dead Poets Society in women version.

8. lisa's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

9. Milly Hampton's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

the girl version of dead poets society

10. peaches and plums's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

one star for the hair goals the other for the daddy issues

11. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

Heavy-handed hitting of the major points of oppression of White women in midcentury America. A 'Dead Poets Society' for women, if you will. Yet between the ensemble cast (complete with Tori Amos cameo) and Julia Roberts' character's working class background, I'm all but smitten.

12. Kotryna's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

That attitude of thinking different, that Jackson Pollock painting and that 60's fashion makes me crazy.

13. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

14. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Mona Lisa Smile

"INT - DUSTY WAREHOUSE. Julia Roberts unveils a drab Pollock painting. Her students, who still have some common sense left, forcefully try to learn a valuable lesson about art. Closeups of messy paint drips. Cue the violins." Another pretentious and "progressive" anti-50s anti-traditionalism Hollywood film about how getting married and becoming a housewife and a mother is the worst thing to happen to a woman.