1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Monkeybone

My giving 3 stars to a film this obnoxiously crass and puerile speaks to how incredible the art direction in the 'Dark Town' sequences is - it's as though Mark Ryden's paintings came to bulbous, squirming life. It's a cracked surrealist gem limited by the sensibility of a horny, emotionally stunted teenage boy. I still love Kitty though and respect McGowan for (among many other things) decrying Selick's firing.

2. julia.s's rating of the film Monkeybone

NOSTALGIA KICK.......bad movie but this freaked me out when i was a kid and i still kinda like it because it's stupid and funny

3. Ethan's rating of the film Monkeybone

This is definitely an interesting piece of cinema with some great creature and makeup effects and some insanity mixed in.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Monkeybone

This is a shitty film about some dude and his cartoon monkey. Stay away from it.

5. C'est Bastien's rating of the film Monkeybone

Some interesting things surrounded by an ocean of atrociousness.

6. f-nanda's rating of the film Monkeybone

I think this movie is incredible funny! Im head over heels in love with DownTown jail prisoners and Whoopi Goldberg as Death. I want more of that! Can someone make this movie a franchise?! Alright! I confess that Im a sucker for trash comedies and Brendan Fraser!

7. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Monkeybone

8. Pink Face's rating of the film Monkeybone

9. pluviosity's rating of the film Monkeybone

too uncomfortable for kids, too not funny for adults. Gotta admit though, I still love the gymnast scenes.

10. Westley's rating of the film Monkeybone

I'm giving it two stars instead of one because it has some cool-looking semi-animated sequences. Other than that, though, this movie is horrid.

11. MGeo's rating of the film Monkeybone

Oh my god I found this movie intolerable from beginning to end. What hurts me so much about this movie is that the stop motion genius, Henry Selick, directed it. What the hell happened to you man! Were you willing to take anything you could get?! Thank god Coraline revived your career and gave you the recognition you deserved.

12. Adam Cook's rating of the film Monkeybone

Truly one of the worst I've seen!

13. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film Monkeybone