1. JEFF LASKY's rating of the film Monogamy

A fabulous movie and the final scene between Theo and Nat will play over in your mind long after the movie ends. Bravo to Dana Adam Shapiro !

2. mpho3's rating of the film Monogamy

A 3-star film bumped to 4 because I loved the aesthetic and that the camera tells the story. Besides giving me a minor case of Leica-envy, I found the style of photography and some of the long takes every appealing. Jones didn't have much to go on, but Messina turns in a fine performance: after awhile, I wanted their relationship to blow up and felt it was all pretty realistic. The Subgirl resolution is no surprise.

3. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Monogamy

What was perplexing about "Monogamy" is that it is a drama trying to be a suspense film. I am not exactly sure what the overall point was driving at, since the film ends on an unsatisfying cliffhanger anyway. The fourth star is only for Chris Messina's inspired performance and the stylistic cinematography that buoys the film in moments when it can be otherwise dry and boring. Good for one viewing, then move on.

4. Westley's rating of the film Monogamy

Really impressive. One of the best films about romantic self-destruction that I've seen.

5. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Monogamy

wrong title: should have been called monotonous

6. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film Monogamy

Surprised at how much I liked this! Some really affecting editing in here. Worth a watch if the trailer intrigues you

7. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Monogamy

Doesn't measure up to Blow Up or Blow Out but still a solid effort. Great digital photography.

8. SALESK's rating of the film Monogamy

A simple and familiar story, but very well told. Affecting and endearing lead performances and some unexpectedly haunting images of New York.