1. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Monster's Ball

Oh my god. Tough movie. Billy bob Thornton performance is unbelievable. I don't even want to mention Heath Ledger.. it's still to painful to talk about him. Great movie with Puff Daddy in it haha !

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Monster's Ball

Halle Berry taking method acting to a daring level.

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film Monster's Ball

4. Post Organic's rating of the film Monster's Ball

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Monster's Ball

6. Zach Closs's rating of the film Monster's Ball

A fascinating albeit flawed study of grief and need.

7. Du Bist's rating of the film Monster's Ball

Great actors, terrible structure. If you need a character to leave an specific place you don't just make him desire some ice cream.

8. Llawrence's rating of the film Monster's Ball

This film caught me off guard in a good way as I expected another overrated movie. All the actors are great in it, I found Boyle fantastic and impressive even though he has like 10 minutes overall. Berry's performance was alittle bit meant for effect and that's the main reason she got the oscar for it, but okay, she deserved it. Heath Ledger already showed signs of his great talent.

9. like2sleep's rating of the film Monster's Ball

never expected a sweet love story from this film :O)

10. Chavdar's rating of the film Monster's Ball

I would rarely pay attention to bad films, but this one really made me write something - I thought it was terrible! A bunch of good actors with their talent wasted.

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Monster's Ball

yes... life & views can change pretty fast, good movie - but i really dislike long sex scenes, if it doesn't make any sense to the whole plot..!

12. Bárbara Hernandes's rating of the film Monster's Ball

Nada de mais. Halley Berry mandou bem, mas I'm sorry, quem merecia ter levado o Oscar naquele ano foi Nicole Kidman.

13. Noslen's rating of the film Monster's Ball

Vivemos eternamente na inquietude de saber se o que as pessoas falam é verdade ou mentira. Não existem máquinas que permitam determinar objectivamente essa tarefa, daí só temos que confiar. Um filme poderoso com uma mensagem a que ninguém deve ficar indiferente.

14. Starts with a b's rating of the film Monster's Ball

One of Heath Ledger's best performances. I vastly prefer his work here than in the great, but sightly overrated, The Dark Knight.

15. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Monster's Ball

A solid and smart screenplay allows Swiss director Marc Forster to concentrate upon the little things that reveal the men's hearts. Draw on a piece of paper the figure of the relations, family circle, loving couples or symbolic ones, between the characters and you'll discover a perfect circle. MONSTER'S BALL is a great door to the peculiar world of this promising young director. Highly recommended.

16. Joseph Wallace's rating of the film Monster's Ball

It is the most dramatically far-fetched storyline (tied with Dancer in the Dark) but I think the direction and performances really bring it down to a solid base.

17. Josh Tierney's rating of the film Monster's Ball

Just another sadsploitation film.