1. Fabiha's rating of the film Monsters Club

"Modern technology and freedom simply cannot coexist in society. Any attempt at reform can only lead to the system's collapse."

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film Monsters Club

3,5 because snow, music, and a little house deep in the desert

3. msmichel's rating of the film Monsters Club

TIFF '11 Worse film I saw at TIFF this year. Mr. Toyoda I want my 72 minutes back. Was a big fan of "9 Souls" and "Blue Spring" but where has that talent gone. Some good work by the d.p. but the script is a mess with absolutely no point or value to conclude from it. The film is like one long voiceover from that person you'd like to avoid. At least it went by quickly.

4. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Monsters Club

Non so, forse troppe aspettative perché amo il suo cinema, ma mi ha lasciato un po' perplesso.

5. Frank's rating of the film Monsters Club

''But, among 10,000 people living in this town and that village, there are probably about 5 of them around your age who are as talented and capable as you. Every one of them, however, would lose what they have within 5 years. It might be because they have to work or because they simply give up. No kind of talent, power, or resource will stay with us forever. Not even people stay with us either.''