1. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

2. Alexandrra's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

3. NUGA's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

What if the monsters every kid knows are in their rooms at night, were actually there? Why were they there? Because they need energy of course. This is most likely the most imaginative film out of the animation studio known for their creativity. Full of witty dialogue, a well constructed Monstropolis, and oh so remarkable 'feels' Pixar deliver and a forceful jab with a tiny baby's hand at capitalism.

4. carlajrzg's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

5. bibsakatris's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

it's my favorite animation movie, so it has the best score. it has so many good messages and i wish disney would return to this kind of films, just amazing

6. hamsa's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

7. starless's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Yıllar sonra yeniden...

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Kids screaming is fossil fuels, kids laughing is solar energy x wind energy. We are the world.

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Sully is how I see John Goodman in my mind's eye.

10. William Clare's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

The humor, emotion, and creative setting of this film make it one of the most interesting worlds Pixar has created.

11. Joseph Garside's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Childhood favourite. I've sat and sobbed my eyes out to the film many many times.

12. Bekriah M's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

The Arabic Egyptian dubbing is really good.

13. marianamorais's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Because the children's smile is what gives energy to the world.

14. Star Lord's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Monsters and co. Uno dei migliori film d'animazione visti di recente.

15. ig_____or's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

I grew up watching video tapes of Pixar films and Monsters, Inc. was always one of my favourites. It's one of the most stimulating films in terms of imagination: I loved the universe where these whimsical monsters exist, their colours, textures, movements and jokes. The story just unfolds at an amazing pace: you get adventure, comedy, suspense, sadness and probably the cutest character ever: Boo!

16. André Pereira's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

17. jack.clare208's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Monsters in the closet viewed through the lens of postmodernism, though not as pretentious as that sounds.

18. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

19. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Like the best of Pixar's films, "Monsters, Inc." can entertain audiences young and old with it's humor, charm and emotion, while also being abundant in craft and creativity.

20. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

21. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

22. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

23. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Pixar needs this quality movies back on the theatres

24. Zac Weber's rating of the film Monsters, Inc.

Remarkably imaginative. I love the quirky side characters and the attention to detail, even down to the way hair rustles in the wind. Monsters, Inc. is one of Pixar's best.