1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Montenegro

2. peaches and plums's rating of the film Montenegro

was hoping the hot doc wld fuck the wife so much

3. bejonsson's rating of the film Montenegro

The willingness of the film to run with its own logic makes it a liberating and zesty viewing.

4. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Montenegro

An excellent B-grade euro-black comedy with ABBA tainted esthetics and late-night feature picaresque.

5. Oggi Yusuf's rating of the film Montenegro

crazy, kooky, loved every minute and especially Alex's shoes

6. aquarius's rating of the film Montenegro

Unwatchable because the sound of voice is coming only from left channel...wtf

7. Susan Florence's rating of the film Montenegro

8. msmichel's rating of the film Montenegro

Marianne Faithful's 'Ballad of Lucy Jordan' sets the tone for this wonderful satire by Makavejev. Susan Anspach is perfectly cast as a woman lost in the mundane existence of housewife and mother aching for an experience. When fate throws her in the company of a ragtag group of Slavs running a bar called Zanzibar she is able to transcend her fleeting apathy. A lot less abstract than most of the director's other work.

9. Lapis's rating of the film Montenegro

I didn't like this much.I felt like it was crisscrossing between soap opera and mild blue movie.I liked the presentation of this leafy suburban life as diabolical in a sense,the psychology of the characters was interesting to watch:Makavejev is very good at drawing attention to many conflicting assumptions about the conditions of his characters... but otherwise,not an exceptional one.

10. Lethe's rating of the film Montenegro

Put me off fruit for ages.

11. Ben Simington's rating of the film Montenegro

12. Algitya's rating of the film Montenegro

13. Mighty Quinn's rating of the film Montenegro

Delightfully strange comedy from Dusan Makavejev about a bored American housewife who lets loose with some Yugoslavian immigrants in Sweeden. I don't think I will forget such highlights as the shovel duel scene or the most creative use of a remote control tank and a dildo that has been committed to film thus far! My only gripes are that the first 30 minutes are a little boring and the 80's synth score can be grating.

14. Lauren's rating of the film Montenegro

this is a great fucking film

15. prestidigitator's rating of the film Montenegro

felt like a grittier woody allen movie.

16. Danny Bailey's rating of the film Montenegro

r.i.p. per oscarsson. a fine actor in a great performance in such an obscure picture.