1. Superfrog's rating of the film Mood Indigo

I love Gondry, i love quirky visuals and many of the ideas of this film, but while I managed to stay on for the first part of the film, the aloofness eventually overwhelms the weak characters. Casting Tautou and Duris is a mistake. Omar Sy actually performs better than ever ( the role is perfectly suited to his exuberance) and having Chabat as the TV cook is aether pleasant. All the ideas do not make a good whole.

2. redux's rating of the film Mood Indigo

Vian had always struck me as adolescent drivel, and Gondry made sure this looked every bit like an Amélie sequel. I only took my finger off the stop button when the silly hilarity of the biglemoi kicked in. This is cinema in pure Méliès magic-making vein, and the fact the crane attached to the cloud is in plain sight makes it only more appealing.

3. mooloo's rating of the film Mood Indigo

i looooved the first half or so but the ending was too sad :(

4. TugbaKibar's rating of the film Mood Indigo

In its style definitely a Michel Gondry movie but it was such nightmare. I had such a hard time watching the whole thing.

5. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Mood Indigo

Ay, ay, ouch, ouh. This is a dream.

6. john.fisherman's rating of the film Mood Indigo

Welcome back, Mr. Gondry! We've missed you. I can tell you are revisiting your old, lovely music video aesthetics and putting them to great use! Also, you relate closely to your French entourage, the movie is very Paris, even if a dystopian, psychedelic version of it.

7. Joao Pedro Amorim's rating of the film Mood Indigo

a series of gags. enjoyable but exhausting in its obsession to appeal and exhibit its technical fluency. i liked partre glasses very much.

8. quiteemotional's rating of the film Mood Indigo

9. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Mood Indigo

It just made no sense but in like a way that wasn't pleasant not in the way you can just run with. It was a beautiful movie but it was all that - surface.

10. galuh indri's rating of the film Mood Indigo

"So if we screw up this moment, we try the next. And if we fail, the next. We have our whole lives to get it right."

11. Ale/M's rating of the film Mood Indigo

12. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Mood Indigo

Inventive, yes. But what for? As lost as silly, this film is not made for minimalists. Forget acting, plot, aesthetics - you are invited to an object feast. At the end, those objects don't get the story anywhere, they are just art deco. Not really my kind of cinema.

13. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Mood Indigo

I don't say this very often, but it really should've had an happy ending

14. eek's rating of the film Mood Indigo

Almost hated it, kind of respect it, didn't care in the end.

15. Éryka's rating of the film Mood Indigo

Surrealism, fun and an adorable love story, with a great director and the two perfect main actors.

16. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Mood Indigo

“Minhas relações com as pessoas são muito distantes, e não confio em ninguém.”

17. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Mood Indigo

18. nargs_au's rating of the film Mood Indigo

It started off like a super stylised music video that makes you so happy, then it went dark, real dark.

19. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Mood Indigo

bem próximo do livro! adorei

20. cindy.nguyen's rating of the film Mood Indigo

21. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Mood Indigo

22. NICOLE86's rating of the film Mood Indigo

A film at first you think is going to be this sugary fairy tale but turns out to be a beautiful film about dealing with a love ones terminal illness.

23. cvalda's rating of the film Mood Indigo

Visually stunning. I want Chloe's wardrobe.

24. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Mood Indigo