1. Salma Dahab's rating of the film Moonlight

2. morals and dogma's rating of the film Moonlight

3. Adam GR's rating of the film Moonlight

A vibrant and pained coming of age diary. Resilient voice, embracing photography. The cast clearly respects the content, and Barry Jenkins manages to capture fully-fleshed, nuanced performances. Some parts struggle or hit the nail on the head. I enjoyed the third chapter's cathartic elatedness, Wong Kar Wai feels. Trevante Rhodes cemented this endearing character piece, subtly picking up weight and landing it.

4. kartikarg's rating of the film Moonlight

bad ending, i like teen and kid chiron

5. Arf's rating of the film Moonlight

va bene tutto ma scegliere un Black meno 50cent faceva schifo? mannaggia

6. Emily Carrasco's rating of the film Moonlight

FUCK!!! THE GAYS!!!! ARE AT IT AGAIN!!! I CANT STOP CRYING

7. Kelvane's rating of the film Moonlight

Thank fuck I'm watching movies again. What happened to me?

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Moonlight

4.1 stars. Relentlessly sincere but with the poetry, compassion and sheer acting chops (especially of André Holland and Naomi Harris) to pull it off. I really appreciated how James Laxton's cinematography allowed the viewer to intimately experience Chiron/Blacks' emotional embodiment in the world and water. A lovely film though I'm neurotic enough to have spent the erotic scene worrying about the actors' ages, sadly.

9. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Moonlight

10. raquel_ag's rating of the film Moonlight

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

11. amariliz's rating of the film Moonlight

quite an unusual story, and the title perfectly matches the film's blueish tone.

12. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Moonlight

I'm not sure what to make of the tone and photographic style of this film--how do they fit? How do they feel? This film is reminiscent of a Hou-Hsiao-Hsien film to me, and I appreciate how much each moment without dialogue is allowed to speak, emote, sink in.

13. Adriana Wildness's rating of the film Moonlight

Como assim não ganhou o Oscar de melhor fotografia, digam-me

14. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Moonlight

15. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Moonlight

16. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Moonlight

A frustrating experience: it feels like an epic character drama, a la "Cinema Paradiso" or "Children of Paradise," that's been shoehorned into a more digestable framework by an overly cautious editor. would not be surprised to learn there's a greatly extended Director's Cut floating around out there somewhere

17. miles's rating of the film Moonlight

18. JCPJD's rating of the film Moonlight

Sort of great cinematography and performance, sort of great score and design. Sort of great. Sort of. Loved the ending, I think it's a rather plodding film with a terrific pay off.

19. ijol's rating of the film Moonlight

Aside from the political issues surrounding it, it's a soft and warm movie questioning fragile masculinity.

20. Seesaw's rating of the film Moonlight

Meaningless camera movements

21. deni.a's rating of the film Moonlight

22. mmahll's rating of the film Moonlight

stunning and so necessary.

23. Iryna Kovalchuk's rating of the film Moonlight

simple but very complex story. a different view on the same problem. but very dramatic and honest. sometimes it seems like the scenes were cut. sometimes it works for the movie, but in the end i had a feeling like words were nor pronounced, that we've missed them

24. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Moonlight