1. zhanna's rating of the film Moonlight

I didn't want this film to finish

2. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Moonlight

3. smeef's rating of the film Moonlight

i dunno about the ending tho

4. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Moonlight

Full of emotions. Neon and pastel vibe on cinematography is just beautiful. Pure love and hope. "I feel you." Rewatchable

5. Ameille's rating of the film Moonlight

6. empcollapse's rating of the film Moonlight

beautiful beautiful beautiful.

7. angelicidea's rating of the film Moonlight

Can our boys bring up themselves?

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Moonlight

That last scene was so tender

9. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Moonlight

La struttura non è male e la narrazione ha un ritmo lento ma non noioso, salvo rari momenti.I primi due atti sono riusciti, mentre il terzo, che doveva chiudere la storia, è il più piatto. Buona evoluzione del protagonista. Alcune scene efficaci ma pochi momenti che stupiscono. Storia a volte un po' ruffiana. Stile che non amo e un po' anonimo, con molta telecamera a mano. La tecnica c'è, con una bella messa in scena

10. Jessie's rating of the film Moonlight

One of the most original films I have seen, I found this incredibly moving. I felt the loneliness of Chiron, particularly as depicted by the final actor, and even though that's not a good thing to feel there is nothing more you could want from a film.

11. Doe Deer's rating of the film Moonlight

the hero from Tarell Alvin McCraney's "Marcus; Or the Secret of Sweet" says at one point, "You ever wish it would all just wash away? Never heard a black boy say that, I bet. Not out loud. But I do. I do. I wish, wish them waters would rise up like that water in my dreams and take it all, me too, out and away. You wish that sometimes? I do. I do."

12. Mugino's rating of the film Moonlight

Objective judgment was impossible in the aftermath of #oscarsowhite, which is unfair because this film was lauded for the wrong, transient reasons instead of the indelible, right ones. The headline is not the inevitable experiences of these young men; it's the luminous cinematography and bated silences that access an unspoken truth that survives even the ravages of fate.

13. rllr's rating of the film Moonlight

Moonlight, or more aptly titled 'Handjob On The Beach'.

14. Francisco Félix's rating of the film Moonlight

15. nejurgi's rating of the film Moonlight

16. Pango's rating of the film Moonlight

Hand down to this intimate, personal, colossally, important, visually stunning, masterpiece. The refined celestial music goes in your veins. It's ecstasy for the eyes. Best directing of the year.

17. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Moonlight

18. Lucy Zhang's rating of the film Moonlight

19. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film Moonlight

strong emotional manipulation along with a subtle, smoothly constructed story line, fine exercise of film language and a light, but colorful camera palette. 3.8

20. AALC's rating of the film Moonlight

I've to admit that I expected less. I thought that it would be another boring story told many times before. But it was different. Simple, but in a good way. I liked characters, acting. Whole film was very romantic and poetic. Beautiful.

21. Walker's rating of the film Moonlight

Barry Jenkins knows his way behind a camera, and the performances are good. I left the film with a large lump in my throat. One of 2016's best.

22. Diderot's rating of the film Moonlight

Somehow the feeling of the whole movie is summed up in the look on Andre Holland's face when Chiron tells him he's the only man that's ever touched him.

23. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Moonlight

A great American film, not just because of the subject. But because of the fusion of subject and style; both radical in a mainstream American mode. The style wouldn't work without the story and the story wouldn't work without the style. It is a film that demands attention, not in the borgouis way of regular art house, which can easily be dismissed, but in a way that can change the way we view the world around us.

24. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Moonlight

Touchant, sincères et vrai. Des images magnifiques et un sujet sensible et parfaitement traité.