1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Moonlight

A rich, intimate, lyrical drama of love, identity, masculinity and the passing of time. Jenkins has made a visually perfect film - a visual poem which accentuates the characters and the performances, subjective reality and memories interwoven as Chiron comes of age. The final act is sublime, note perfect direction and performances - wow. This film literally doesn’t put a foot wrong.

2. Gülce AYTAN's rating of the film Moonlight

3. Camille Gsd's rating of the film Moonlight

4. RumbleFish's rating of the film Moonlight

Un film meraviglioso, con colori e inquadrature che tornano giorno dopo la visione. Storia che iniziamente mi sembra un po' troppo psicoanalitica e cupa mostra la sua grandezza nei particolari, negli sguardi rubati ai margini. Immenso, già visto due volte. Molto romantico e contemporaneamente il suo contrario.

5. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Moonlight

A modern day classic. I was moved by the characters and their complex relationships to one another.

6. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Moonlight

Other than the misleading title (there is NO space exploration, sorry celestial body buffs) it was a very beautiful film. Could have used more discussion of the space program though. Seriously.

7. carlosleite's rating of the film Moonlight

8. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Moonlight

9. MisterColo93's rating of the film Moonlight

10. Justin Frujine's rating of the film Moonlight

Amazing cinematography, music and atmosphere but presents a weakened plot in the final adulthood stage of the film, making you crave more. 3.5/5

11. .Ana.'s rating of the film Moonlight

Of stunning beauty, this movie is able to transmit true and powerful intimacy in all the relationships it touches. I absolutely loved it.

12. nadnab's rating of the film Moonlight

13. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Moonlight

a powerful and heartbreaking masterpiece

14. zhanna's rating of the film Moonlight

I didn't want this film to finish

15. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Moonlight

16. smeef's rating of the film Moonlight

i dunno about the ending tho

17. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Moonlight

Full of emotions. Neon and pastel vibe on cinematography is just beautiful. Pure love and hope. "I feel you." Rewatchable

18. Ameille's rating of the film Moonlight

19. empcollapse's rating of the film Moonlight

beautiful beautiful beautiful.

20. angelicidea's rating of the film Moonlight

Can our boys bring up themselves?

21. film_lies101's rating of the film Moonlight

That last scene was so tender

22. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Moonlight

La struttura non è male e la narrazione ha un ritmo lento ma non noioso, salvo rari momenti.I primi due atti sono riusciti, mentre il terzo, che doveva chiudere la storia, è il più piatto. Buona evoluzione del protagonista. Alcune scene efficaci ma pochi momenti che stupiscono. Storia a volte un po' ruffiana. Stile che non amo e un po' anonimo, con molta telecamera a mano. La tecnica c'è, con una bella messa in scena

23. Jessie's rating of the film Moonlight

One of the most original films I have seen, I found this incredibly moving. I felt the loneliness of Chiron, particularly as depicted by the final actor, and even though that's not a good thing to feel there is nothing more you could want from a film.

24. Doe Deer's rating of the film Moonlight

the hero from Tarell Alvin McCraney's "Marcus; Or the Secret of Sweet" says at one point, "You ever wish it would all just wash away? Never heard a black boy say that, I bet. Not out loud. But I do. I do. I wish, wish them waters would rise up like that water in my dreams and take it all, me too, out and away. You wish that sometimes? I do. I do."