1. Vera Sophia's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Am I the only one not liking this?

2. nadnab's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

3. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

_ Suzy: We're in love. We just want to be together. What's wrong with that?

4. EdieEmm's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Maybe I'm becoming a curmudgeon. My least favourite Wes Anderson. Do I resent these clean-cut troubled kids their happy endings? Or the audiences their opportunity to feel self-satisfied for going through it "with them"? (Is that cynical?) Or maybe it's a little too earnest; like he's working out unmet infant-needs on screen (omg I'm a terrible person). It just sort of... grated. Obvs. cute bits, but... overall: meh.

5. Bruno's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Mais um filme riquinho de Wes Anderson, mas desta feita, como em Rushmore, os adolescentes têm idade de adolescente, e aí seus vícios de mimo e melancolia vêem-se sinceros e apropriados. É uma recordação de infância, hinos corais, luz, chuva, árvores, e um amor eterno. Quem me dera a mim

6. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

7. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Didn't feel like I was watching kids, but thats the magic of Wes Anderson.

8. NUGA's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

A beautifully cute movie in true Wes Anderson fashion. There's a subtle comedic undertone that is much appreciated given the already chuckle worthy feel of the movie. It's just a very enjoyable movie to watch that is sure to lighten the mood of everyone who sees it.

9. ada stan's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

10. Amanda Violetto's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

cute but definitely missing something

11. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

More autistic whimsy from Anderson's mechanical toy theatre. The all-too-knowing eccentricity grinds along the conveyer belt with irritating regularity: the jerky narrative, the contrived mise-en-scene, the kitsch aesthetic, etc. reducing this already slight, if sweet, tale to a nervy confection. The bastard child of Peanuts and Arthur Ransome? A tad unkind, but this is just froth.

12. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

13. diana's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

14. nvmore's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

it's cute & quirky, but definitely missing something // 3.5

15. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Maybe it isn't one of my favorite movie. But MOONRISE KINGDOM - I think - is one of the finest movie from director Wes Anderson. MOONRISE KINGDOM has a fantastic cast and they succeed to make the characters more interesting. I love its unique storytelling. I think - MOONRISE KINGDOM is one of the movie from director Wes Anderson which has complex and deeper characterization. If you're a fan of Wes Anderson, watch it!

17. yulyasemenova's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

18. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Wes Anderson + Françoise Hardy + Warm, Desaturated Colours = Love + Childhood Nostalgia

19. Vitória Carvalho's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Um filme extremamente simples mas de tão boa cinematografia que me manteve cativada durante todo ele. Retrata muito bem como seria a nossa infância se lhe déssemos asas tornando todos os nossos pequeninos sonhos "possíveis".

20. starless's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

21. mac le mac's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

22. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

3.7 (?) The scene where they dance by the sea <3

23. FISCHER's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Une subtile et permanente alchimie entre l'omniprésence d'une nature accueillante et luxuriante, complice de toutes les aventures enfantines, et les parfaits contours d'un univers de poupées, codifié dans une extrême stylisation, a priori idéale voire perfectionniste, met en forme et en liesse les loufoques artefacts réactionnels de l'univers émerveillé d'un Wes Anderson décidément inspiré. www.cinefiches.com

24. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Moonrise Kingdom

Coming of age yang menarik dan dibungkus dengan gaya penceritaan Anderson yang unik.