1. FISCHER's rating of the film Moonstruck

Sourires d'une nuit de pleine lune et tendres marivaudages dans le milieu traditionnel d'une famille italienne du quartier new-yorkais de Brooklyn. Une excellente comédie virevoltante et tendre, un peu longue à trouver son rythme de croisière, mais qui ensuite ronronne et ravit plaisamment les spectateurs... www.cinefiches.com

2. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Moonstruck

MOONSTRUCK is cheerfully straightforward in its ridiculousness – it was maybe demonstrated by Shanley's later work that he has more than a streak of the surreal in him –, an immediate plunge into a Brooklyn where lover's spats play like a Greek chorus, family relationships are more operatic than La Boheme, and people fall in love so quickly you'd think Puck was behind the scenes. Intoxicating, amusing absurdity.

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Moonstruck

Moonstruck is a dreaming; its plot a wispy, fleeting shadow play of semi-articulated nigglings, that moves between scenes of varying import without nay a care in the world! Nic circa '87 is around his most gorgeous and I like that the film presents working in a pizzeria as equivalent to working as a navvy on the Victorian railroads. Genuinely sweet, but not overly sentimental. Clear eyes made a little misty.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Moonstruck

One of the most unbelievable romances I've ever seen in cinema, but it was a lot of fun.

5. Material Salva+ion's rating of the film Moonstruck

I fail to understand why this film had so many nominations or any at all...and worse, few wins! That strikes me for sure. It was a tedious, unfunny, unengaging romantic comedy with clumsy acting and pedestrian humor. The insistent mentioning of the moon's influence by the horny grandpas made me cringe every time. Maybe it was funny in the 80s but it didn't age well...I'd go for Cher in 'Mermaids'.

6. Linda's rating of the film Moonstruck

I didn't know I loved Cher this much. She is purely amazing in this film! Also I used to dispise Nicolas Cage but here he actually reminds me of Ryan Gosling: the piercing blue eyes, the calm voice and just overall vibe. I totally enjoyed this movie :)

7. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Moonstruck

It's not a perfect film but Jewison instills the kind of soul and passion that turns an innocent endeavor into a relentlessly charming narrative. And Cher... mamma mia indeed.

8. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film Moonstruck

9. Severus Snape's rating of the film Moonstruck

10. richardlawrn's rating of the film Moonstruck

11. Blue Roses's rating of the film Moonstruck

12. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Moonstruck

The last 10 mins of this film alone...

13. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Moonstruck

Feodor Chaliapin Junior! He stole the show.

14. frogtoad's rating of the film Moonstruck

cher is amazing.. this movie is hilarious. love this

15. El Biffo's rating of the film Moonstruck

This was back when Nic Cage was good, maybe the only film of his I really enjoyed, besides Wild at Heart, Cher is endearing, and the supporting actors are charming, especially Danny Aiello as Cage's pathetic brother, and the old man with the dogs. I know it's a corny love story, but so what. Lovely shots of Brooklyn Heights. And it has my favorite opera in it, Tosca.

16. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Moonstruck

17. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Moonstruck

when the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine/ that's amore...

18. john barry bornstein's rating of the film Moonstruck

19. MarcH's rating of the film Moonstruck

As with Peggy Sue Got Married, your threshold for Nicolas Cage will weigh heavily on your enjoyment.

20. Elliot Kern's rating of the film Moonstruck

The best written romance of its day and endlessly enjoyable. Also, Nicholas Cage is the most dynamic popular actor of the last 25 years. He makes Moonstruck, a charming film, into an unforgettable film. God bless Nicholas Cage! Drive angry!!!!!!

21. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Moonstruck

It has has a steady and clever story, but it fails to be either a comedy or even a drama. And what’s so special about Cher’s performance in this film she won Best Actress?

22. Lena Jo's rating of the film Moonstruck

23. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film Moonstruck

Oscar Vault Monday: http://cinema-fanatic.com/2010/08/02/oscar-vault-monday-moonstruck-1987-dir-norman-jewison/

24. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Moonstruck

The only movie (besides Adaptation) that Nicholas Cage was actually entertaining in.