1. clarud@hotmail.com's rating of the film More Than Honey

It's really more than honey, it depicts a quite daunting face of globalization. Learning about the fact that human pollination has become a reality in some regions of China is a plus.

2. Hubert Paré-Morency's rating of the film More Than Honey

3. EdieEmm's rating of the film More Than Honey

Incredible, fascinating, beautiful creatures. Gorgeous, often mindblowing doc. Not as depressing as I'd braced myself for: Humans do, indeed, suck... but, in the film anyway, the ones who respect and study bees and bee intelligence suck a bit less. Which only makes sense (and might even be hopeful?); there's a lot we could stand to learn from them.

4. Bilge Uğur's rating of the film More Than Honey

Harika bir belgesel . Mutlaka herkes izlemeli.....

5. debdebe's rating of the film More Than Honey

6. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film More Than Honey

beautifull and sad story I love bee documantaries such incredible creatures! and we cause them die

7. Özgün Bahar's rating of the film More Than Honey

It was very exciting documentary. I have learned a lot of thing about bee's mysterious life. I am also enlightened about the destructive effect of human on bees.

8. Erika Jane's rating of the film More Than Honey

I've never see honey in the same way again. Beautiful, tragic and terrifying.

9. Riccardo Anacar's rating of the film More Than Honey

10. DrFirestone's rating of the film More Than Honey

Excellent documentary. Beautiful visually, great insight into how bees are organized and how complicated ecosystems bee hives are. I personally enjoyed the stories of people from different continents, cultures, backgrounds involved professionally in the bee "business", to see how different their motives and approach to bees were...

11. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film More Than Honey

Fascinating photography and an honest look at the power of industrialization. Reminds me of "Samsara"

12. Scott Pack's rating of the film More Than Honey

Good but perhaps skirts around some of the issues and doesn't really do enough to address the problems facing bees. Some lovely footage, though, and a few fascinating people. Worth a watch but didn't blow me away.

13. ascope's rating of the film More Than Honey

So impressive - made me cry. Also beautifully shot and the music is great too

14. ajdehany's rating of the film More Than Honey

To bee or not to bee. See it and die.

15. Olly Perrett's rating of the film More Than Honey

Exquisitely shot and informative to boot. This film made me want to become a bee keeper

16. Benji's rating of the film More Than Honey

"After the stressful journey, the bees are given sugarwater . . . mixed with antibiotics. In Europe, North America and China, the honey bee can no longer surive without drugs."

17. Ioana's rating of the film More Than Honey

Informative, thought-provoking, raising ethical questions about so much more than the bees. It is about how we should consider our own actions, as humans and as dominant species. A journey in self-reflection.

18. HolyCornerHouse's rating of the film More Than Honey

Beautiful footage! Nice and simple commentary.

19. MichaelDub's rating of the film More Than Honey

Most fascinating docu about bees, bee keepers and the vanishing of bees. Wonderful photograhy on a small scale (in the bee hive) and a big scale (Swiss Alps)

20. Mandana's rating of the film More Than Honey

Nicely shot, and very interesting - also quite disturbing at times, but I feel it raised more questions that it answered. It essentially introduces the current state of affairs and what it means to be a bee and a beekeeper, with only a collection of statements and anecdotes about the causes of CCD and the future - no real exploration of these concerns.

21. Criss Fletcher's rating of the film More Than Honey

Stunning portrait of the global importance of honey bees, and the people dedicated to their survival. I've always loved and respected honey bees, and this documentary, gorgeously filmed, is a great way to convince my friends to feel the same way.

22. ruthlornaadele's rating of the film More Than Honey

A beautiful film, beautifully shot & gently terrifying. gorgeous edelweiss shirt also.

23. Layla La Fleur's rating of the film More Than Honey

An incredibly informative documentary with some astounding camera work. I feel a deep sense of gratitude for bees and all that they do in order to sustain us, even if they don't know it.

24. Superfrog's rating of the film More Than Honey

Wonderful documentary covering the subject well. Some of the images are so amazing that I am left wondering how they were achieved.