1. Aardsy's rating of the film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment

Great, another annoying British man-baby.

2. José Neves's rating of the film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment

35mm. A great example, for the good and the less good, of what was the new British cinema, of the angry young men that Anderson's "If" remains as the epitome without being its best example. For the least good because these films dated immensely above all because there was less investment in form than in fiction and actors performances, and for good because in the present case it's still a fun stimulus to anarchy.

3. FilmStillLives's rating of the film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment

one of the most interesting, zaniest films of the 1960s in terms of form & narrative. & most likely one of the least viewed, sadly. an ultra-key film of the british new wave, if we're talking about the significance of periodising films. it bridges the early 60s films like Billy Liar (1963), A Kind of Loving (1962 & the total anarchy of If... (1969).

4. irene santiago's rating of the film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment

i've been looking for this film for years! it has made a lifelong fan of david warner,how about more of him?

5. Neil McD's rating of the film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment

Barry I have a copy of Morgan on vhs from a few years back - so it is out there - in the UK at least

6. yaga's rating of the film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment

I saw this several times many years ago and really enjoyed it. A zany comedy of love vs responsibility and conformity. I have been unable to find this film and was told it was only on laser disk.

7. Renee Hirshfield's rating of the film Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment

I was 16 when I saw this simultaneously exhilarating and unsettling film in 1966. At the time, I loved MORGAN: A SUITABLE CASE FOR TREATMENT so much that I named my dog Morgan.