1. Ann Burden's rating of the film Morning Glory

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Morning Glory

Forgettable but entertaining. Mitchell likes his romantic comedies to have meat & bones and maybe Morning Glory was the experiment that paved way for some of his most interesting works. The script deserved a bit more development because you can feel it wants to be deeper than that, but it still works. Then we have Rachel McAdams overdoing it while the rest of the cast pushed some serious autopilot buttons.

3. Natasha Angashanova's rating of the film Morning Glory

4. Thomas's rating of the film Morning Glory

Jeff Goldblum hooked me in, Harrison Ford kept me through to the end.

5. nasutionakbar's rating of the film Morning Glory

6. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Morning Glory

7. FAKE_001's rating of the film Morning Glory

8. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Morning Glory

9. David J. Fowlie's rating of the film Morning Glory

10. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Morning Glory

Nothing significant about this film other that some charmdust sprinkled by the protagonists.

11. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Morning Glory

McAdams sure had me feeling for her the whole time. Not a great film, but not a bad one either.

12. MostlyDead's rating of the film Morning Glory

I felt that the ending was a bit stretched out, but at least Harrison Ford can be funny when he's not trying to.

13. Jason Chan's rating of the film Morning Glory

Devil Wears Prada meets NETWORK. McAdams carried the film like she always does. Sadly, she stole the spotlight from Harrison Ford as well.

14. a Smith's rating of the film Morning Glory

Rachel McAdams plays Faye Dunaway's character from /Network/ as that character would have written herself.

15. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Morning Glory

"Why do we have to mention that first cup of coffee? Why not just say, "Watch Mike Pomeroy before your morning dump?". Harrison Ford alone makes It bearable.

16. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Morning Glory

In Broadcast News, we sympathized with Holly Hunter's drive to maintain the respectability of the nightly news. Now, 25 years later, we're supposed to sympathize with Rachel McAdams' attempts to turn a respected newsman into a buffoon and bring the standards of a morning show as low as they can possibly go. Still, mildly entertaining if you don't think about it.

17. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Morning Glory

Not as deep as other films about television but the performances are what make this film a step above most commercial comedies in the past few years. Best low key comedic performance by Ford since the Indy movies.

18. vordven's rating of the film Morning Glory

19. kopfkompass's rating of the film Morning Glory

McAdams tried my patience. Very hard. Wow, this girl is nervous! Diane Keaton did all the work, if you ask me.

20. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Morning Glory

21. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Morning Glory

gonna be honest. i like McAdams as an actress, but the only reason i watched this movie was because of how great her ass looked in the trailer. her ass and Ford's acting made it worth it.

22. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Morning Glory

one thing to tell: the girl plays so well. two things to say: boreness in job isn't for everyone and tv is such a hard work

23. William Low's rating of the film Morning Glory

I think its actually a simple and fun movie. Performances are good,story so-so but still interesting (its like "The Devil Wears Prada" in broadcasting environment) and I like this kind of career-fighting movie.

24. Yellnikoff Vermetti's rating of the film Morning Glory