1. Greenhorn's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

So far a good movie. You have an another view into a other familie and more. Make it better!!

2. tenonder's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

3. Arijit Ghosh's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

Is it a good film or a bad story? Just like the heroine, can't make up my mind. Keeping aside moral niceties it is about tough love, gritty choices, and then laughing at life. I would say, it's worth a watch.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

A meet cute Belgian style film between a sad sack of a woman, recently left for a younger woman by her husband, who takes up with a 29 year old truck driver with a history of alcoholism and spousal abuse. Did I mention it's a comedy? Despite game performances the script is lost in a misogynist take on a woman being defined by a man, no matter how bad he is. In this case she should have followed her daughter's lead.

5. db's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

Loved this -- without reservation.

6. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

A romantic film far, very far away of being naive. I had great laughs while entering the life of a charming european woman in her 40's. Men are not well seen by this lady which is one of the character's features to gives us the best laughs. Mocking men is not the only thing she does good, she can also discard flourish views of life in a blink of the eye. Good to hear from the flanders.

7. Sr. Dionigi's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

Touching, nice film. Flemish is a very harsh language.

8. mgaspa's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

9. curlyk's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

10. RadiantFlux's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

The implicit sexism - a woman isn't complete without a man, no matter how bad either of two she has to chose from - bothered me. The casual dismissal of wife beating (i.e., putting someone in hospital for 2 weeks is apparently not such a bit deal) was particularly disturbing. Ultimately the main character came across as whiny and weak - which ultimately I found more sad than enlightening.

11. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

Sehr guter Film, der den viel wahrscheinlicheren Fall zweier Verliebten mit Geschichte erzählt.

12. Eva Laßmann's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

13. bontampi's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

5 stars from the heart. wonderful.

14. Adrian Bierwirth's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

Super Schauspieler, bleibt in Erinnerung!

15. hans rio's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

hey fans % ein großes argument für das europäische kino. humorvoll aber nicht aufdringlich, tragisch und komisch und sozial bodenständig echt. die story erinnert an Traviata.

16. Claire Parker's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

MOSCOU. Felt like Northern England. SO enjoying these films. Seemed to understand everything they said. Lots of French in the Belge/French/Flemish language...whatever it was. Real people. Real lives. SO much less fancy than my imagination but same issues. Heartily dealt with.

17. cgoldin's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

Good, I liked it! It's funny and dramatic at the same time. Good option

18. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

19. Ginny's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

OUT OF SYNCH! Do not even attempt to watch this film. The sound, subtitles, and visual are all out of synch. It is so bad in places that the sound comes about 3 to 5 minutes before the relevant video portion. It might be a good film, but that was so annoying that it really destroys whatever effect the film may have.

20. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Moscow, Belgium

Real people in situations with no ready made answers. Well acted with some amusing scenes but I wonder if domestic abuse was treated too lightly.