1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Moss

A film made out of desperation to find the cracks in modern Korean culture, and connect the sins of the fathers to the sons. Desperation looks bad, no matter how adept the cinematography.

2. Algitya's rating of the film Moss

Tho' me gotta admit for the inefficiency prolonged sequences..

3. strangeseasons's rating of the film Moss

Slick, well-acted but suffers from various plot holes and confusing narrative. Ultimately leaves you unimpressed and feeling empty.

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Moss

An good movie but it lacks focus and some snappy direction. The pacing is fine considering the long running time but the problem is that the movie just seems so "middle-of-the-road". The script never surprised me on any level and the suspense scenes felt luke warm. In the end it just felt like an episode of "The Midsomer Murders". I expected more from this.

5. Dan.'s rating of the film Moss

Just a really solid suspenseful mystery, especially considering how long it is; it gets you hooked in the first ten minutes and never lets go. The story works on so many levels so you can really sink you teeth into this film and get a lot out of it. Moss is definitely better than most popcorn mystery suspense flicks you're likely to watch, it even has some brains AND a good ending! Can't complain with this one.