1. Mark Tallo's rating of the film Mother of Mine

2. Jules E Evans's rating of the film Mother of Mine

This movie is an authentic of portrayal of unsaid behavior and subtle rectitude. I am thoroughly moved. /Mother of Mine/ rendered such genuine feelings inside me. Scenes wrenched heavy tears in my eyes. In large, the cinematography is affective. Though, too many obscured scenes, in which set design intentionally blocks a character from view. Really, I have to hand it to the actors, namely Maria Lundqvist. Bravo.

3. Yakkup's rating of the film Mother of Mine

A behind the scenes story, the domino effects of war.

4. mabsut's rating of the film Mother of Mine

The relationships between Russia & Finland &Germany & Finland during WWII are the background & the only interesting aspect of this film.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Mother of Mine

Spielberg is like a virus. I could feel the sentimental schmaltz from the very first note. MUBI, what's up with all the Nazis?

6. Matthew Chuckran's rating of the film Mother of Mine

I dunno. This movie is a little corny, but it works.

7. skidoc03's rating of the film Mother of Mine

A Finnish boy is involuntarily separated from his Mother during WWII and temporarily given to a Swedish couple whose wife doesn’t want him. On a deeper level, it’s the story of two Mom’s whose kids are taken away; one to protect a life, and one whose life was taken away. Good story that mixes the past with the present, and the lingering impact past events can have on lives.

8. mpho3's rating of the film Mother of Mine

I was easily drawn in by such magnificent performances. I love Michael Nyqvist, and the child actor was also very good, but Maria Lundqvist as Mama Signe is incredible. I also learned a little bit out an aspect of WWII history that was previously unknown to me. Excellent all around.

9. earman's rating of the film Mother of Mine

One of the best coming of age films that I have ever seen. This film defines the meaning of a Mother.The acting and cinematography was brilliant and it made you care about every character in it. I can't give enough praise to this masterfully done film.