1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Mother

Takes the schematics of the procedural and dances around them like a lovelorn mother in an empty field.

2. camille's rating of the film Mother

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film Mother

4/5 Bong Joon-ho's psycho-thrillers are some of the best things happened in the noughties

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Mother

5. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Mother

Pensare che Bong Joon-Ho non potesse raggiungere nuovamente i livelli di "Memories Of Murder" è stato da parte mia un errore a dir poco grossolano. L'occhio esperto del regista decora con immagini meravigliose una sceneggiatura che svela solo ciò che serve e solo a tempo debito, finendo per creare un labirinto narrativo da cui è ben difficile uscire. Una storia a sfondo familiare di potenza inaudita. Capolavoro.

6. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Mother

A hard one to rate. The cinematography & the setting are fantastic, every actor is giving their blood for it (Kim Hye-Ja is a revelation). Everything about it is mesmerizing, as one would come to expect from Bong Joon-Ho, but by the 3rd act the story felt like a stale pulp fiction that is not so much derivative as just not up to the rest of the film. Part of me gave it 4 stars and the other part gave 3. So 3.5 it is.

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Mother

That girl's stronger than she looks.

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film Mother

9. ermete polpette's rating of the film Mother

10. Michael Diers's rating of the film Mother

Ein moderner Ödipus im ungekehrten Sinne? Manche Dinge sollte man auf sich beruhen lassen. Mother erzählt eine schicksalhafte Geschichte einer Mutter auf der Suche nach der Wahrheit.

11. Rebecca Lynn Johnson's rating of the film Mother

Some of the most delicate, and beautiful cinematography I've ever seen.

12. Simon's rating of the film Mother

Three stars, the closing scene pushed it one up

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Mother

Exceptionnelle prestation de l'actrice principale, fort réputée dans son pays pour ses moult compositions télévisuelles qui phagocyte littéralement l'écran et le spectateur par son mortel et tératologique sentiment maternel. On n'oubliera pas l'étonnante construction scénaristique qui de strates en digressions, de circonvolutions en apartés se boucle dans une fredonnante folie jamais amnésique. www.cinefiches.com

14. AVA's rating of the film Mother

Grenzenlose Mutterliebe

15. Blue Roses's rating of the film Mother

16. angiebasuki's rating of the film Mother

Great plot. Love to hate the society. The detailed composition of each frame offered enjoyable experience. Moms are insane. Confirmed.

17. Nick Potter's rating of the film Mother

Bong Joon-ho is such a masterful storyteller. The lead performance is stellar, the tension is precise, the off-kilter humor is impeccable. He has yet to miss a step, and I'm excited for where the next one lands.

18. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Mother

Un thriller brillante de comienzo a fin, llevado adelante por una excelente actuación de Hye-ja Kim y una fotografía cautivante.

19. vxpl's rating of the film Mother

my favorite thing about the movie is the twist and how mother reacts to it. the movie has just the perfect pace. you can relate to the mother a lot. i loved loved loved the ending

20. Kevin Costner's rating of the film Mother

21. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Mother

Watched the film 3 years ago and I couldn't understand the dance she performs in the movie till Radiohead's song "Present Tense": This dance is like a weapon Of self defense against the present,present tense. I won't get heavy keep it light and keep it moving. I am doing no harm as my word comes crashing down.I am dancing. Freaking out. Deaf,dumb and blind.

22. Marco Izner's rating of the film Mother

23. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Mother

The power of mother loves! *blessed*

24. robin's rating of the film Mother

Mothers are all slightly insane, sad JD Salinger. There's no bitch on earth like a mother frightened for her kids, said Steven King.

← Previous 1 3 4 5