1. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film Mouchette

Emotionally draining....................

2. captainfez's rating of the film Mouchette

3. Hooshmand's rating of the film Mouchette

Bresson is a poet, writes poetry about hands and the finger movements. All hands and fingers move carefully with emotions and are followed with care and precise by camera. He makes movies about young generation stocked in a stubborn distant prejudice society which is filled with limited thoughts of religion and family stereotypic features. Applause for Bresson’s enormously Avantgarde method of thinking.

4. Rex Freeman's rating of the film Mouchette

The acting and directing appears to be deliberately very unrealistic so the film relies on style and story. The result is rather average.

5. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film Mouchette

A melodrama (un)told with the camera in all the opposite angles taught by the School of melodrama. What one realises is that the main attractions of the melodrama are better left outside the frame.

6. Kiko, um cronópio's rating of the film Mouchette

Bresson pá, não se matam lebres, caralho.

7. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Mouchette

There are few stories sadder than Mouchette's. I'm a big fan of Bresson's minimal, broken down style of film making. Technically speaking, Mouchette lives up to it. However, I think there may have been a bit too much going on plot-wise for me. Also, I think Nortier was only right for the part by default as her nature seems to be a heavy air of indifference.

8. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Mouchette

9. Seesaw's rating of the film Mouchette

Frame by frame, tangled with intuition.

10. www.id9805367.chwuza.ru's rating of the film Mouchette

11. MisterColo93's rating of the film Mouchette

12. gld48's rating of the film Mouchette

Just brutal. How much more misery could you put on one schoolgirl? Masterfully shot. Loved it.

13. Pelin Şahin's rating of the film Mouchette

14. Raghav Kaushal's rating of the film Mouchette

Inspirational and gripping in some patches, ineffective in others. Would surely re-watch at a later time to see if my perception changes.

15. Nachtreich's rating of the film Mouchette

16. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Mouchette

17. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Mouchette

4.5 bresson i love you bresson you are a genious bresson bresson

18. Chearth's rating of the film Mouchette

19. pintobean's rating of the film Mouchette

Mouchette's tears remind me of the ones characters shed in Studio Ghibli movies: so large and impossibly round. Her story is very sad.

20. dordairobert's rating of the film Mouchette

21. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Mouchette

22. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Mouchette

What are demons except angels that have fallen from grace, perpetually ostracized and only giving us the cruelty we give them?

23. Aardsy's rating of the film Mouchette

Bumper cars in a Bresson film!

24. FISCHER's rating of the film Mouchette

Un pur chef-d'oeuvre du cinéma français, bouleversant à l'extrême, d'une brutale et limpide sobriété qui immortalisa sa fascinante actrice, Nadine Nortier, dans son lent effondrement existentiel, dont ce fut l'unique interprétation au cinéma... www.cinefiches.com

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7