1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Mouchette

2. gld48's rating of the film Mouchette

Just brutal. How much more misery could you put on one schoolgirl? Masterfully shot. Loved it.

3. Pelin Şahin's rating of the film Mouchette

4. Raghav Kaushal's rating of the film Mouchette

Inspirational and gripping in some patches, ineffective in others. Would surely re-watch at a later time to see if my perception changes.

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Mouchette

6. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Mouchette

7. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Mouchette

4.5 bresson i love you bresson you are a genious bresson bresson

8. Chearth's rating of the film Mouchette

9. pintobean's rating of the film Mouchette

Mouchette's tears remind me of the ones characters shed in Studio Ghibli movies: so large and impossibly round. Her story is very sad.

10. dordairobert's rating of the film Mouchette

11. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Mouchette

12. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Mouchette

What are demons except angels that have fallen from grace, perpetually ostracized and only giving us the cruelty we give them?

13. Aardsy's rating of the film Mouchette

Bumper cars in a Bresson film!

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Mouchette

Un pur chef-d'oeuvre du cinéma français, bouleversant à l'extrême, d'une brutale et limpide sobriété qui immortalisa sa fascinante actrice, Nadine Nortier, dans son lent effondrement existentiel, dont ce fut l'unique interprétation au cinéma... www.cinefiches.com

15. Corriel's rating of the film Mouchette

Good but slowish/hollowish, this film felt too recited at times.

16. etilen's rating of the film Mouchette

17. ermete polpette's rating of the film Mouchette

18. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Mouchette

19. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Mouchette

20. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Mouchette

Rewatched and re-loved. You can't imagine how much I love THIS MASTERPIECE. I can't handle how this film shocked me. Mouchette is simply perfect despite all of the imperfections that surrounds her. One of the best films ever made.

21. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Mouchette

In which Robert Bresson, the master of stripped-down, economical misery, does a character study of a girl whose life is so horrible she ends up literally disappearing from the frame. The lead actress is astonishing, but I'm not as taken with this one as some cinephiles are. The first half is such a gorgeous evocation of crushing drudgery that it feels like a shame when it tips from the mundane to the melodramatic.

22. Marc Saffar's rating of the film Mouchette

Dispositif cinématographique Bressonnien typique qui produit souvent des effets saisissants. Passionnant à visionner et à parler dessus.

23. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Mouchette

Loved grotesque of father and brother. The scene when Mouchette walks into a shop after her mother's death was amazing. Not to mention that she's excellent at throwing mud at other kids - she didn't miss a single time ;)

24. mikemero@googlemail.com's rating of the film Mouchette

Grudgingly I suppose we know where it's going with grim realism, hunters and snares. Though one bird was freed from a trap, there wasn't much else to be optimistic about. It's a beautiful film but definitely mandates watching something more uplifting afterwards.