1. Mel's rating of the film Movie 43

this movie is magnifik -xilo

2. chanandre's rating of the film Movie 43

Misogyny, Racism & Homophobia: the tri-factor of contemporary American comedy. The cat short/sketch was reaaally disturbing. One star for the Hugh Jackman/Kate Winslet short. Ratner unwittingly tapped into one amazing franchise: "Leprechaun Revenge".

3. babycakesromero's rating of the film Movie 43

4. centrifuga100's rating of the film Movie 43

There's only one worse movie than Wiseau's The Room - and it's Movie 43.

5. Joana China's rating of the film Movie 43

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Movie 43

7. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Movie 43

1 - A boring, empty void of faux-satirical nothingness. I couldn't even get offended at or make fun of this while watching it; started talking about Jazz, RedLetterMedia and pies.

8. André Pereira's rating of the film Movie 43

9. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Movie 43

I would give zero stars if I could

10. Grega's rating of the film Movie 43

11. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Movie 43

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Movie 43

13. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Movie 43

14. N Alch's rating of the film Movie 43

.....what did I just watch?..... 2 stars, only because "Truth or Dare" and "Tampax" were actually funny.

15. Meltem's rating of the film Movie 43

it's a disturbing film but so funny

16. FAKE_001's rating of the film Movie 43

17. bely's rating of the film Movie 43

Absolutely out of ordinary! Breaks comfort in a hilariously entertaining way.

18. mjgildea's rating of the film Movie 43

2 1/2 out of 5 stars. While I'll agree that Movie 43 isn't a particularly good or even consistently funny one, anyone who thinks this is the worst movie ever or has a king-sized bug up their ass and seriously needs to get over themselves. The skits are either hysterical or awful. Speaking of awful, once Common showed up it went straight downhill. That guy's awful.

19. Endless Eye's rating of the film Movie 43

This is so stupid and I loved every second of it.

20. msmichel's rating of the film Movie 43

A few chuckles here and there in this abhorrent mess of a movie don't answer the one question this movie raises. How in the world did so many well respected actors get attached to this garbage? The only episode of any note was the Cundieff one spoofing the retro basketball film otherwise what an incredible waste of talent and time.

21. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Movie 43

Did I actually hear laughter and gasps? This is the worst movie I have ever seen. I've never been able to say that definitely about a film before but it genuinely is. It's horrible, but certainly not in the way it wants to be. I was not once offended although I was insulted (a distinction worth making). South Park has more wit, controversy and humour in it's opening credits then this does in 100 minutes.

22. redunbeck's rating of the film Movie 43

23. dan's rating of the film Movie 43

Surprisingly amusing but awful at the same time...

24. lupiter's rating of the film Movie 43

it started funny but it ended up being almost offensive