1. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

I feel any extended piece of surrealism can simultaneously have the highest highs and the lowest lows, and this is one such work. At its worst, it does get rather repetitive and frustratingly nonsensical. However, at its best, it's extraordinarily clever and showcases a unique vision in the animation genre. Overall, I am glad I saw this one-of-a-kind film.

2. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

I enjoyed the sound/image interaction and the live action/animation interaction. I also found myself wondering whether this is an unmentioned/forgotten/unexplored influence on Philip Guston's shift in 1970.

3. Corey's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Fun and imaginative - weird. Kind of got boring after a while.

4. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

You're writing a review of a really fun film, and then a man with a beard appears, holding a glass of sparkling apple cider. A beautiful girl is standing next to him.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Film d'animation composé de treize séquences qui raconte les drôles de rapports dans un couple, les Kabal ..... Pas de quoi s'animer ! www.cinefiches.com

6. Stephanie Gutierrez's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre is an interesting animated film. As far having a story line, the film was a bit confusing to follow but recurring elements help the viewer to get a sense of what is going on. By far the best thing about this film was the animation style and the use of real images. Also the sound really helped to tie together the film.

7. Em Kim's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Lovely use of mixed media with lots of character. The animation is overwhelmingly charming and awkward with lovely quirks that happen rather frequently to entertain the audience. It looks as though this not only inspired Monty Python but also Stephen Hillenburg as well. Even though the plot is semi-existent there are several reoccurring themes and objects to help tie it in together. An entertaining watch.

8. David R Williams's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

"a film that opens with the naked admission that it will be utterly plotless..." http://tinyurl.com/kxm3xx2

9. Blake Stefansen's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Like most Avant-Garde film's, Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre plays heavily on the role's of marriage in peoples lives as while as creating a sense of satire on the many realities of being human. Many scenes are open to interpretation, with color and cinematography enhancing or evading many objects the audience should and shouldn't pay attention to. Despite the outlandish narrative, there is a much more hidden meaning.

10. Anthony Dewar's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

The show in a show is uniquely animated with awkward yet rhythmic editing and multi media stop motion. His work clearly extracts the deep, strange, quirkiness that human relationships can possess from reality, but the film is not grounded to any reality. The outstanding thing about Kabal’s theatre is Borowczwk’s usage of experimental structure and imagination to challenge the conventions of full length films.

11. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

(1.5 stars) Begins really awesome. An interaction between animator and the animated. Nice timing and well-staged/created. Should have ended there. Well... at the very least... within 20 minutes of the setup. It goes on interminably with the same thing over and over and over and over again. It's 80-minutes of repetitiveness that ruins its pace. This type of film should be short form. Fun, but too much of the same

12. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

I found the tactile noises immensely gratifying, but I am a conspirator of pleasure. The repeated motif of Kabal peeping at ladies through his binoculars was all a bit Benny Hill, but the same could be said of contemporaneous 'Flying Circus' (possibly because Borowczyk influenced Gilliam's animations). The obtuse vaguely sinister stubbornly silent objects reminded me of Edward Gorey, tho obviously far less a-sexual.

13. msmichel's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Borowcyzk's feature length animation was his last foray into the field as he moved deeper into carnality with his subsequent films. Though little happens in this one the animation is somewhat absurdist and keeps one entertained. Certainly must have been seen and admired by a young Terry Gilliam pre-Python.

14. captainfez's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Don't think too hard. Also, NEVER GET MARRIED if this is illustrative in any way.

15. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Crazy and absurd ideas, but also some banalities. And in my opinion a little bit too long.

16. Superfrog's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Brilliant piece that plays with perfection with cinema, manages to be modern in the inclusion of the audience as a character, crazily creative with images while made with a few transparent films and a few bits of shoestring. It discusses what life is, what cinema is, and talks about how Mr Kabal and Ms Cabal interact in a way that must represent the directors more general feeling. Also, not so gratuitous bimbos.

17. Elisa-Johanna Udde's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

The whole time it was walking on the line of good and banal. Sometimes crossing the line over the last one.

18. Guilherme Lambret's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

A little bit loose, at some points has no objective. I think its a satire of our realtions and despite it gets boring at some parts, it is worth to watch through the end.

19. B o g d a n's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

20. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Mr. and Mrs. Kabal's Theatre

Reminded me of Benny Hill. The great audio track brings the animation to full life.