1. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

It's for two or three, but this film levaes unforgetable memory on my childhood.

2. SiIencio's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

Terrible over-sentimental theme, an excuse for Rowan Atkinson's Mr Bean to display a full range of slapstick and mischief over a pitiful and mawkish concept. However we also realise that Bean as a character is far from a classic anti-hero, in fact we have enough evidence to dislike the guy, his selfishness and immaturity. Mr Bean is safer in sketch format where time to disect the poor twit is in short supply.

3. amoradov's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

4. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

Grew up laughing with Mr. Bean. :)

5. jonijtr's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

One of my fav when i'm still in elementary school

6. Caesar✨'s rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

who doesn't like mr bean?

7. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

three solid stars for this classic character.

8. venenatis's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

9. Nukasvianta's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

kerumitan ending film yang ditonton pada festival cannes lah yang membuat vian jatuh cinta pada film ini :')

10. tyjzxcv's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

this movie is really funny!

11. Chichago_'s rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

Well, it is funny but I'd rather watch his performance as Mr. Bean on TV.

12. Moamen's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

great great film .... a realy beautiful movie ....

13. Bruno's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

For me, this movie is a gem

14. Steve's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

I love Rowan Atkinson but stick to the Mr. Bean tv series...the movies are just awful. I would like to see a Bean film that doesn't have to try so hard and just stick to the winning formula of the series.

15. chanandre's rating of the film Mr. Bean's Vacation

The pretentious auteur filmmaker looked so much (in filmmaking approach) to Vincent Gallo. Checked IMDb trivia-> they actually wrote that character with him in mind. LMFAO "Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. " <3