1. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.

Of course the Holocaust denier fundamentally believes in a "painless" death penalty. But the framing of the denier alongside the woefully classist historian shows why "fake news" - that is information that corresponds with lived Feeling rather than a lived and verified experience - is so popular.

2. Renton47's rating of the film Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.

A film of unflattering contradictions, specifically how we treat those we disagree with, which in turn martyrs them for their own cause. This might make me sound more sympathetic for Leuchter than I am - the man seemed to stumble and fall into life, and is perhaps only qualified in his taking roles that others deemed immoral. One of Morris' gauchest films.

3. Knut Morte's rating of the film Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.

Not only is The Holocaust one of the best records of how bad people can be, it's also a great example of how ignorant people can be. It's not pure evil, it's simple minded racism and self-importance.

4. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.

A dazzling profile of an extremely fascinating individual.

5. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.

I don't know if I truly like Morris's "stylised documentary" style yet. It kind of draws back from the true intention of the filmmaker. For me ,this wasn't a terribly interesting documentary, but its enjoyable nonetheless.

6. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.

and now i'm craving for more Morris

7. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.

more of a 4.5 in my book. Criterion you should jump on this!