1. J. O.'s rating of the film Mr. Jones

Starts off strong with a slick aesthetic, and eventually develops a fascinating premise. By the end of the second act I had fallen asleep, and (after waking up and rewinding) the third act felt far too ambiguous. If the director only knew how to handle the material, it could've been great.

2. Howard Orr's rating of the film Mr. Jones

A kind of Terence Mallick-inflected horror movie: pretentious, pretty, dappled light amidst the portents, a convincing descent into madness, but ultimately reminiscent of a hundred others of its kind. Please stop this found-footage horror bullshit.

3. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Mr. Jones

Flew too close to the sun, but much respect for the movie Mueller was trying to make.

4. Ana Luísa's rating of the film Mr. Jones

This movie was so... weird. I thought the idea was pretty original, specially for the found footage genre. But I felt like the ending took advantage of that and just dragged and dragged it along... it could be way shorter.

5. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Mr. Jones

Reading various internet discussions concerning the true meaning of this film was entertaining, as was the movie itself, but it didn't quite deliver like I had hoped it would. Honestly, it reached a point in the last act where the cinematography and camera work got to be a bit trite. There was no need to fade to black that much.

6. Anupam K.'s rating of the film Mr. Jones

This must go down as one of the great could-have-been's of modern found footage horror.