1. FISCHER's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

>>> Une suave petite comédie sur le couple ! www.cinefiches.com

2. ermete polpette's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

3. Histioteuthis's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Carole Lombard and Robert Montgomery are likable together but the movie is not very fun??

4. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Worst Hitchcock I've ever seen!

5. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Film molto raro nella filmografia di Sir Alfred,che si cimenta nella commedia con buoni risultati,certo senza raggiungere picchi esplorati in passato.Cmq il ritmo è passabile,i due attori sono simpatici,i tempi al solito perfetti(alla Lubitsch) e la trama abbastanza coraggiosa per i tempi.Non è invecchiato molto bene,ma resta una pellicola da considerare se non altro per l'originale scelta del suo autore.

6. robin's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

It has it's moments but relatively quickly runs out of steam, making it feel longer than it actually is.

7. Hikaru's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Hitchcock said he just shot exactly what was in the script for this movie and it appears to be true. I personally enjoyed this comedy, but it might be largely due to the performances of the two lead actors. There are some nice Hitchcock touches though, several of off-screen Lombard hysteria(!), footsies shots, and the witty final shot that will make Lubitsch smile.

8. Risya's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

My rate: 45% - It's a divergence of Hitchcock's fare that I don't much like. There are a few charming scenes that I half-heartedly love but not much else is.

9. Adam Suraf's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

How cute was Carole Lombard? She died so young she was only in a handful of good films, this is one of them, though there isn't much to suggest it was anything other than an assignment for a bored Hitchcock.

10. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Charming and full of wit, this is a different kind of Hitchcock film. Don't come in with usual expectations or else you'll be perplexed at this screwball comedy.

11. mjgildea's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

A beautiful Carole Lombard and a handful of funny moments are all I can give this movie. Otherwise its an anger-inducing piece of shit whose which could've only inspired Hitchcock to make better movies later. The characters and the story duke it out for the title of What Sucks More and I'm not entirely sure of who won. I need to go watch an actually good screwball comedy to wash the taste of this one out of my mouth.

12. Jake's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

One of Hitch's most underrated films... A comedic delight!

13. Owen Sound's rating of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Carole Lombard is a pure cinematic delight. The bee's knees if you will.