1. ajdehany's rating of the film Mr. Nice

Really enjoyed this. Informative too. I didn't even know Howard Marks was Welsh, or that he didn't write the Communist manifesto.

2. Karl Patrick Norberg's rating of the film Mr. Nice

A fairly mediocre comedy/drama based on a tired story of a renegade drug dealer that the audiences are invited to sympathise with. The cinematography was interesting at points and the extensive use of green screen had an ironic self-awareness to it. David Thewlis had an amazing performance as always and Sevigny did justice to her part as well. Overall, the film had an aura of a TV movie and made for a tiring viewing.

3. Niccolo's rating of the film Mr. Nice

it views like the director was forced to do shoot this movie at gunpoint. the sterility of the interpretation is appalling

4. Bastien G.'s rating of the film Mr. Nice

5. gramsci13's rating of the film Mr. Nice

disjointed, low budget bio pic. if you are interested in the story read the book as the film is very disappointing

6. Superfrog's rating of the film Mr. Nice

Manages to be entertaining without being vulgar at any point. nice balabce of have, have nots and hard hits. Some of the nude body shots are very well done. I would love a good shooting session with the small muscular blonde at the beginning, her body catches the light amazingly.

7. alimcintyre's rating of the film Mr. Nice

He's not the son of God, he's a very naughty boy.

8. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Mr. Nice

what a waste of money - the 'war on drugs' i mean... and now look at Colorado! Nice guy, nice filum

9. samu_'s rating of the film Mr. Nice

10. 'king Harold's rating of the film Mr. Nice

Judging by general consensus I would have to say this is a massively underrated film. The cast is excellent , Rhys Ifans gives the performance of his life, (he always good anyway) and so are Chloe Sevigny and David Thewlis and a great cameo from the legendary Crispin Glover. I laughed, I cried. What a story.

11. Rob Horsfall's rating of the film Mr. Nice

As with most things, the book is much better than the movie. Having said that, I found this watchable and enjoyable at times. Probably not a film I would recommend unless you have an interest in Howard Marks.

12. Luca Prosperi's rating of the film Mr. Nice

We all like balls only in the movies and on the football pitch.

13. nickolia's rating of the film Mr. Nice

3.5. Worth it for the walkie-talkie scene.

14. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Mr. Nice

A fantastic film about a fascinating person

15. anwoody's rating of the film Mr. Nice

An entertaining story, but not much of a film

16. Ray Jackson's rating of the film Mr. Nice

17. Thomas's rating of the film Mr. Nice

A half-baked opportunity.

18. SafeStanding's rating of the film Mr. Nice

Likeable characters and entertaining film that tends to get a bit lost at times but nonetheless an enjoyable watch.

19. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Mr. Nice

Not the best film biography unfortunately...

20. pivic's rating of the film Mr. Nice

This is a very straightforward story of Howard Marks, well-known former drug-baron and hero in Great Britain. Having dealed in tons of drugs during the 1970s while spying (to some extent) for MI6, Marks' criminal life caught up with him some. Still, it's plainly directed and Marks' life experiences are very well-played out by Rhys Ifans, always impressive.

21. skylervm's rating of the film Mr. Nice

The story had so much potential, but the movie fell flat on its face. The acting was bad, the effects cheesy... A low budget waste of time. Skip this one and just read the book.