1. pluviosity's rating of the film Mr. Peabody & Sherman

I kept waiting for their necks to break and gigantic heads would rolled down the floor..

2. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Mr. Peabody & Sherman

3. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Jay Ward always brings me back lots of good memories watching his works.

4. Namaste River's rating of the film Mr. Peabody & Sherman

5. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Oh, the time-traveling-machine-is-broke-so-we-gotta-stop-a-few-times-before-come-home cliché.

6. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Davinci parts was my favorite , good animation , not a bad movie just occasionally entertained because of the weakness of the story

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Mr. Peabody & Sherman

While Burrel, Brooks, & Warburton do their best, a few good gags & nice animation doesn't make a great film. And though it did retain puns that are aimed at parents & are in the spirit of the original, the potty humor seems desperate. And while I can get past certain flaws, the story is stretched out so long that in desperation the film turned into a cheap imitation of "Bill & Ted" meets History of the World Pt. 1.

8. msmichel's rating of the film Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Surprising for the fact that a near fifty year old franchise should suddenly be made relevant for a new generation with the ease on display here. A welcome return to animation for director Minkoff with excellent voice casting, a quick moving story and enough undertones to satisfy an adult audience as well. Good fun throughout and well worth a watch.