1. naive3's rating of the film Mr. Right

Funny and a bit annoying. But mostly funny.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Mr. Right

Sucks being a woman in Hollywood. I love Kendrick, but they made her quite annoying in this film. In addition, her female co-stars have no independent life of their own, so all they do is focus on Kendrick. All of the guys have backstories and character development. It's funny when it's not annoying, and RZA does a great job.

3. msmichel's rating of the film Mr. Right

Scripter Max Landis gives an irreverent take on the hitman comedy that actually adds some novelty to the generic setup. The success falls on the casting and both leads are a lot of fun here. Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick have a good chemistry as two nuts drawn to one another despite Sam being a conflicted hitman. Tim Roth offers some good support here as well. One could do worse than hang with these two.

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Mr. Right

A star for each time I laughed. Shame this turned out so awkwardly bad, cause I like Rockwell, Roth, and RZA.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Mr. Right

It's not a phenomenal film, it won't amaze anyone, but Sam Rockwell is at his Sam Rockwelliest, and Anna Kendrick is at her Anna Kendrickiest, and it's just nice to know that a film with those two things exists.

6. Elayla's rating of the film Mr. Right

Wasn't half bad. I had fun. I think it's because it tapped into my fantasies of dating a sophisticated villain.

7. bitterMoo's rating of the film Mr. Right

Funny And, a dancing Sam Rockwell is always a must :)

8. dottor caligari's rating of the film Mr. Right

Carino, simpatico, senza pretese e riesce bene nell'obiettivo di divertire, una dimostrazione del fatto che il cinema di intrattenimento non deve per forza deludere, guadagna una stella in più per aver fatto bene il lavoro e per il cast da non tralasciare. When a movie can just enjoy

9. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Mr. Right

Better than American Ultra, thanks to Anna Kendrick and the always reliable Sam Rockwell. But with Victor Frankenstein, American Ultra and now Mr. Right, Max Landis' star is rapidly fading - Chronicle was only four years ago, but it might as well be a million years ago...

10. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Mr. Right

kinda sorta maybe exactly what American Ultra coulda shoulda been

11. ABVH's rating of the film Mr. Right

You can clearly see what they were going for...didn't get there.